Sep 23, 2013
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €29.99

Immagine1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lord Vader
It would be weird if they didn’t

Tbh I like all 3 steels. Which is annoying. I’ll see what has the better finish and what I prefer in hand, grab 1 and then a Manta along the line
Same. Perhaps not the purple one hmv have tbh, but it's still better than the original wwa we had for GvK. I'd prefer not grab any really, and just wait for manta, but if the white one has a matching godzilla rear, and it's glossy, I'll be very tempted.

Same. Perhaps not the purple one hmv have tbh, but it's still better than the original wwa we had for GvK. I'd prefer not grab any really, and just wait for manta, but if the white one has a matching godzilla rear, and it's glossy, I'll be very tempted.
I like the WWA GvK steel. Angle reminds me of the new yellow/ red/ orange steel art angle and the theme of colours too. I’ve got solo WWA steels for the others so I’d defo like to keep that going.

I like the WWA GvK steel. Angle reminds me of the new yellow/ red/ orange steel art angle and the theme of colours too. I’ve got solo WWA steels for the others so I’d defo like to keep that going.
I like the 2nd one, which I think Germany had at the start, where it looks like they're both trying to neck each other lol I do not like the up skirt shot of their chins that we had on the 1st UK release. Rear and interior were good though, from memory.