Going Ninja in 3,2,1... Hello!

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
So, I decided to finally sign up as well and therefore I want to tell everyone how much I'm looking forward to being part of the HDN community from now on.
But first things first: Hello! :)

Second, well, there is not much of a second thing to say really. I do love watching movies, I do love collecting rare beauties of such movies (even if I'm relatively new to the game, a little bit under two years until today) and I like a good community. So, HDN seemed like the right place to finally register.

And since there was basically no real second, there is no third thing to remark. So, hello once more and I hope we'll be having a great time here on HDN in the future together. Going Ninja now. ;)

So, I decided to finally sign up as well and therefore I want to tell everyone how much I'm looking forward to being part of the HDN community from now on.

Second, well, there is not much of a second thing to say really. I do love watching movies, I do love collecting rare beauties of such movies (even if I'm relatively new to the game, a little bit under two years until today) and I like a good community. So, HDN seemed like the right place to finally register.

And since there was basically no real second, there is no third thing to remark. So, hello once more and I hope we'll be having a great time here on HDN in the future together. Going Ninja now. ;)
AWESOME Introduction! :woot: Welcome to HDN @SteelCollz! :thumbs: :notworthy: :cool:

Reactions: SteelCollz
giphy.gif

Missed your thread here buddy :woot::woot::woot:

Glad you registered :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Welcome to the forum :)

May you enjoy this steelbook utopia full of some of the most awesome people around :)