Gone Baby Gone (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 13th (was September 8th, 2014)
Price: £19.99
Buy link: Gone Baby Gone
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies. WEA.
Gloss
Scheduled to be live weekend of 7/26

gnw5xp1406115954-jpg.86003

Inside art:

gbg.jpg

Attachments

• GNW5XP1406115954-1.jpg
    GNW5XP1406115954-1.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 2,984
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:
This ultra limited thing has no meaning as we all know they will end up at some other amazon site like all the rest are lately.

The Warner titles were slightly different, they were never marked as WEA whereas these are. I think it's safe to say that the StudioCanal titles won't be turning up anywhere else in the immediate future.

Reactions: blu-steel
omg omg omg omg omg. Is this really happening? One of my favorite movies, ever. I love Casey's voice-over narration throughout the movie and Ben came out of the gate strong. Hard to believe that this was his first time directing a major motion picture, and then he only got better with The Town and Argo.

It just sucks that it's Zavvi. This is most likely going to be an underwhelming steelbook (you know, not bad, but also not good). I don't have my hopes up, but we'll see.

omg omg omg omg omg. Is this really happening? One of my favorite movies, ever. I love Casey's voice-over narration throughout the movie and Ben came out of the gate strong. Hard to believe that this was his first time directing a major motion picture, and then he only got better with The Town and Argo.

It just sucks that it's Zavvi. This is most likely going to be an underwhelming steelbook (you know, not bad, but also not good). I don't have my hopes up, but we'll see.

Ben should stop casting himself in his own movies. His bad acting has ruined two of them so far.

I hate this ultra limited print run by Zavvi. Love the film though, Ben Affleck's best. I hope they go with the nice poster art, and gloss/emboss it like Argo and The Town.

Strike me down with all of your awesomeness, and your journey towards Ben Affleck directorial steelbook harmony will be complete.

I couldt find a lot of good art for this movie but this is the best I came up with to make a decent looking steel for this title. I never seen it before but it sounds good. May blind buy if they use my mockup:hilarious:;):p

Not official art!
308v5oy.jpg

Sadly the art they do use probably will not be half as good as this more's the pity

I couldt find a lot of good art for this movie but this is the best I came up with to make a decent looking steel for this title. I never seen it before but it sounds good. May blind buy if they use my mockup:hilarious:;):p

Not official art!
308v5oy.jpg

Not a fan of the back, but the front is exactly how it should look!