Goodfellas (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #6) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order Monday, July 20)
Price: £29.99 (WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Note: 3 Discs - 4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray

DD260448-C6B7-401D-B8ED-8E76B252469D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wait until somebody else buys it and and just ask them can you write down the recipe......
...or the obligatory unboxing video with full recipe reading, demonstration of cooking and them tasting the delights directly off the surface of the steelbook... yum :naughty:

I'm getting rather hungry just discussing it...

...or the obligatory unboxing video with full recipe reading, demonstration of cooking and them tasting the delights directly off the surface of the steelbook... yum :naughty:

I'm getting rather hungry just discussing it...
@GeoRattray @BluSteel2012 you must always be careful about discussing recipes... :wow:

As an Steelbook on itself not so great, but from the ToC collection perspective it fits perfectly....it´s obvious this collection goes minimalistic route, so you can´t expect to get classic poster with main characters faces etc.....again, it´s something totally different than all previous Goodfellas Steelbooks. I just really really hope it won´t be just streaky matte finish, otherwise I will be very disappointed. And I like the other stuff which comes with it, so yeah, will happily add this to ToC Collection :cigar::coffee:

Is it really him and why only him?
1595030408401.png

Should be called GOODFELLA

Lazy, lazy design far, far removed from the cool first three ToC steels.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoRattray
You can even see the streaky matte finish in the visual mock up in the most recent picture ToC posted LOL

View attachment 478499

That's not a streaky finish, it's an attempt to mock-up the underlying SteelBook metal grain. Why the **** would they make a mock-up deliberately look streaky. :pompus: Not a great attempt, but that's what it is. None of these releases have been "streaky".*

*Can't vouch for Ready Player One coz Zavvi...:angry:

That's not a streaky finish, it's an attempt to mock-up the underlying SteelBook metal grain. Why the **** would they make a mock-up deliberately look streaky. :pompus: Not a great attempt, but that's what it is. None of these releases have been "streaky".*

*Can't vouch for Ready Player One coz Zavvi...:angry:

That’s my point and why I found it funny. Why they would attempt that in the mock up.

Dunno, some pics looks streaky on some releases. Mad max had streaky matte in the black parts. So it wouldn’t surprise me if this is the same