Purchase from the Hi-Def Ninja store: Full slip - Lenticular
Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
EU allocation has arrived with me. I will be checking them over shortly and hope to have emailed everyone their shipping invoice by end of play tomorrow.

If you ordered this along with BH6 then your shipping email will be sent once I have received them.

Thanks

Reactions: Mercurial
Paid off postage for Gravity, Godzilla & BH6.

Didn't realise there was a paypal character limit; long story short, keep additional money as tip and also any excess on postage if any for the greatly appreciated service.

Reactions: cooey
got mine today... both slips (lenti and full) are damaged on one side and on one corner + loose disc in fullslip (not sure if something broke because I can hear some smaller parts moving inside, but I won't open it until I go to post office)
oh man, I'm so angry and sad right now
20151222_205750.jpg 20151222_205927.jpg 20151222_205937.jpg

got mine today... both slips (lenti and full) are damaged on one side and on one corner + loose disc in fullslip (not sure if something broke because I can hear some smaller parts moving inside, but I won't open it until I go to post office)
oh man, I'm so angry and sad right now
View attachment 208808 View attachment 208809 View attachment 208810

Who did you get this from? If a firm, decent quality box is used, and the box is stuffed with bubble wrap or the equivalent... this should not happen. When you have empty spaces inside, the box has no support and can collapse like this upon impact. The momentum from the collapse is what causes damage... obviously... but the point is that the box has to be full inside.

Who did you get this from? If a firm, decent quality box is used, and the box is stuffed with bubble wrap or the equivalent... this should not happen. When you have empty spaces inside, the box has no support and can collapse like this upon impact. The momentum from the collapse is what causes damage... obviously... but the point is that the box has to be full inside.
got it from HDN store, but I can't blame guys from HDN. Box had bubble wrap inside and it does say FRAGILE around the whole package.
Truth, although I gotta admit that the box quality could be better and there should be more bubble wrap, but still that impact was really strong.

Sorry to see things like this.
My package in which I received Godzilla (from HDN shop) was also all crumpled like something heavy was on it but luckily there was no damage on the Godzilla Full slip.
I noticed that when a shipping takes longer than usual my packages always have damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: C2V3N
It's very frustrating seeing this as they are packaged the same way that I have packaged all my previous GB orders.

I can only apologise guys, and like Wreck said, we will take care of you

It's very frustrating seeing this as they are packaged the same way that I have packaged all my previous GB orders.

I can only apologise guys, and like Wreck said, we will take care of you
no need to apologize, you guys did a great work with GB and shipping and I really appreciate everything you do for this community
my anger goes towards some lazy ass postal workers :)

There isn't usually any GB's for Blufans on this forum anymore. Only on the 'other' site.

Or maybe try the HDN store. They might have some copies.

Yes there is however for this one (along with Godzilla and BH6) we decided to try it via the store.