MediaMarkt.de
Saturn.de
Notes: 2D only

Gravity-(Exklusive-Steelbookedition).jpg

Gravity-(Exklusive-Steelbookedition) (1).jpg

Gravity-(Exklusive-Steelbookedition) (2).jpg

Gravity-(Exklusive-Steelbookedition) (3).png

Last edited:
I don't believe this until they show the actual disc pic. For all I know it could be the same situation as Amazon DE's Pacific Rim where the mockup didn't show the word "3D" but in the actual copy, the "3D" shows up just like the UK version.

I'm pretty sure it will be the same as Pacific Rim. The Amazon version will be 2D/3D and the MediaMarkt/Saturn version will be 2D only.

Reactions: gaeljet
According to my MM guy it will be Lenticular 99%.
Warner + 32€ are strong indications.
No info if 3D but for 32€ I think yes

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

If so = day 1

In this case I am hoping for a debossed frame, but I guess the lenti will cover the whole front.

Reactions: Marco86
Let's check recent WB 3D movies in Germany:

1) Man of steel: azDE steelbook has 3D movie, MM/S exclusive steelbook has 2D movie only, they have different artwork and no lenticular
2) Pacific rim: azDE steelbook has 3D movie, MM/S exclusive steelbook has 2D movie only, they have different artwork and no lenticular
3) Gravity: azDE exclusive has 3D movie... :ohno:

Assuming the art is worldwide, mediamarkt in Holland will probably also get this with a high chance of not including 3D, so also no 3d on the front, and the text is always in English on dutch steelbooks (so it will say: Don't let go). Have no proof of this but based this on previous releases by warner