MediaMarkt.de
Saturn.de
Notes: 2D only

Gravity-(Exklusive-Steelbookedition).jpg

Gravity-(Exklusive-Steelbookedition) (1).jpg

Gravity-(Exklusive-Steelbookedition) (2).jpg

Gravity-(Exklusive-Steelbookedition) (3).png

Last edited:
I hope the Amazon exclusive will be different.I'm actually cool with the back design as long as it doesn't have the writing on top.You can always do a switch since the amazon front has the "3D" on it and this doesn't.Just have to wait and see how amazon's back cover will be.Maybe a totally different artwork altogether.

Folks no 'customs' sales chat please. If there is a way to integrate it into our trading area at some time we'll share with you all.Thanks for your understanding!

::Staff/Community Manager::

'I Survived Ninja Week' shirt?
Express your interest in the
Ninja Week 2014 forum!

Reactions: gaeljet
I hope the Amazon exclusive will be different.I'm actually cool with the back design as long as it doesn't have the writing on top.You can always do a switch since the amazon front has the "3D" on it and this doesn't.Just have to wait and see how amazon's back cover will be.Maybe a totally different artwork altogether.

That's exactly what I plan to do once my copy arrives, hopefully next week. MM front & spine, UK back, then glossed.
Still haven't seen the movie yet, so looking forward to it.

Reactions: kootezafra
"Lass nicht los"
Even for a german user a bad quote :hilarious:

Easy pass!!

How would you translate "Don't let go" in German then?
Not a bad quote for me at all.

It's much worse that the steelbook doesn't get some premium treatment it should (glossy finish or embossing) for it to cost 35 EUR.

Reactions: gaeljet
Don't know why many English speaking users are so strongly against 3 tiny German words on the back, just because they aren't English? :dunno: That's discriminating!!!

Reactions: spartan83