Slipbox Green Book (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 30, 2019
Purchase link: Novamedia (Pre-order May 16 at 2 PM, Korea time) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $28.99
Note: Limited to 1000 copies

59562473_1707566186013813_6795933727487688704_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, I think it’s because the film imo is okay but it’s such a nice edition I wanted it for my collection.
I'm still yet to actually see the film, so it's a blind-buy for me... hopefully I end up liking it!

Just received mine... another nice release from Nova.

Looking forward to finally watching the film! :D

08.jpg

09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg
12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg
Lovely release. I'm very happy with it.
Could have been even better if they went with the imagery from the Keep Case for/on the Slipbox, but maybe there were some red tapes. I absolutely love the image CJ ENM have used for the interior of the Keep Case, by the way.

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
View attachment 429753
Lovely release. I'm very happy with it.
Could have been even better if they went with the imagery from the Keep Case for/on the Slipbox, but maybe there were some red tapes. I absolutely love the image CJ ENM have used for the interior of the Keep Case, by the way.

Looks stunning, thanks for the great pics. Glad I ordered, hope mine will arrive soon.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Very nice indeed! Got the Italian steelbook the other day and finally gave the film a watch....absolutely loved it. Got this today and swapped discs with the steelbook (Novas disc has English subs) and placed the steelbook inside the slip. Instant premium...steelbook and full slip have same art but I’m ok with it.
I did the same. The steel is prone to scuff marks and chips, so this offers additional protection.