Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release Date: July 21st

Link

GreenZoneAus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
who the hell is gonna Open a $200 steel book these Days ??

buy the UK or French version & open that up instead :D

it is a bit rich , that the (AU) fecker , dont even have the Art Work !! , but its Slips & stickers that we all Collect now you know :hilarious:

Reactions: BURRAGUM
:scat: TRUER WORDS NEVER MORE SPOKEN...You've got more chance of finding a $ coin in the sand on a 90 mile beach than picking up a N/S copy of this puppy...:thumbs:

This is what mine looks like. I know, the front seems it went through the Green Zone of scotch-tape (a few of my other AUS steels are also like tat, darn!), but its not done by me to "make" it sealed. Still, I got it for a little bit more than $10!

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

thank you AA for your contribution to this thread :scat:

your Copy of GreenZone Australia is truely a master piece that not many Collectors will unfortunatly be able to ever own :(

However :ohno: this too is one of the Great Australian JB HiFi releases tha Comands a hefty price Tag , due mainly to its amazing Card Board Slip , both Front & back :drool: & low print run..

many thansk for sharing :)

I love this film. Too bad I'm having problem logging in and even browsing JB Hi-fi Australia.

I am jealous....and upset....and in awe! Well, not really the first 2, :hilarious: those are not commonly my emotions, but certainly in awe :drool: