Gremlins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 16, 2020
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1599
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

5837CB22-5C96-40AB-97A9-74BFB28FCE30.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh...I’d argue that personally the subpar slip further adds to the fugly steelbook and is making me steer clear. The cards, booklets, folder, lenti magnet et al are all nice, but I don’t think I can justify paying a premium price for the extras alone..

If the slip were nicer then I may of had second thoughts, but as is I’ll stick with the original steelbook from years back.
Confused.......No pics on the discussion of the slip etc. Have the pics been removed?

Well again disappointed with their choice of art work, they did the same thing with the breakfast club. Happy that there’s a lot of gizmo but I feel they should have used the art on the lenti as the slip art. Will definitely be swapping out that awful steelbook with the zavvi original :offtopic:

Reactions: Actarus and milky
Since there are still restrictions on air mail they ship with a delivery company ie: UPS, FedEx, DHL etc... and there is automatically Customs Charge to pay, FAC and BB Editions now cost me about 150$ USD. I believe this has become the most expensive retailer out there but then again the level of quality is there. It’s just the choice of artwork but I am wondering if this is worth that much money (n):dunno:

Can’t imagine passing up on this though, it’s my favorite Xmas movie :drool: Having had collected the Zavvi exclusive would make the choice easier but the prices for them are ridiculous :wacky:

Since there are still restrictions on air mail they ship with a delivery company ie: UPS, FedEx, DHL etc... and there is automatically Customs Charge to pay, FAC and BB Editions now cost me about 150$ USD. I believe this has become the most expensive retailer out there but then again the level of quality is there. It’s just the choice of artwork but I am wondering if this is worth that much money (n):dunno:

Can’t imagine passing up on this though, it’s my favorite Xmas movie :drool: Having had collected the Zavvi exclusive would make the choice easier but the prices for them are ridiculous :wacky:

Get back in line!! You know t's worth it.

The Mandalorian I have spoken.gif

This is absurd! If I were you, I'd pass. Not worth it.

Reactions: Actarus
haha yeah Gremlins is my favourite Xmas movie bar none huge fan since as long as I can remember. Very fond memories of growing up in the early to late 90s going to Warner Bros. Movie World so I could go on The Great Gremlins Adventure Ride every year, what a blast :joy: your son is going to love the movie and I’m sure you will get lots of joy from it as well :happy:

Sat down to watch this yesterday and my son after the 5 minute intro, he wanted to leave. He's got special needs, anxiety and difficult to hold his attention span. Anyways, he's excused but comes back for the 3rd act around where Stripe decides to take a bath in the swimming pool. So by the end of the movie he was laughing at practically every scene and thoroughly enjoyed it. TBH so did I, such as great film made back in the day you can get away with smoking 3 ciggies at a time and be a flasher/mugger/slutty gremlin. So in for this as a premium :thumbs:

Reactions: milky
TBH so did I, such as great film made back in the day you can get away with smoking 3 ciggies at a time and be a flasher/mugger/slutty gremlin. So in for this as a premium :thumbs:
Ah yes. The days when you could express something through film without having to worry about offending snowflakes. I miss those days.

80's had the best films!!!!

Sat down to watch this yesterday and my son after the 5 minute intro, he wanted to leave. He's got special needs, anxiety and difficult to hold his attention span. Anyways, he's excused but comes back for the 3rd act around where Stripe decides to take a bath in the swimming pool. So by the end of the movie he was laughing at practically every scene and thoroughly enjoyed it. TBH so did I, such as great film made back in the day you can get away with smoking 3 ciggies at a time and be a flasher/mugger/slutty gremlin. So in for this as a premium :thumbs:

Happy days, great to hear he had a blast in the end :thumbs: Yeah they definitely don’t make movies like Gremlins anymore which is a real shame as there is so much to love about this movie, 80s rock :cool: especially the year this came out :whistle::D Really looking forward to owning this Premium, must buy for sure.