Gremlins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 16, 2020
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1599
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

5837CB22-5C96-40AB-97A9-74BFB28FCE30.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys

Similar situation as with the previous Black Barons releases. BB will be releasing some UNnumbered editions of the two latest Black Barons releases (Gremlins and IT2). They are basically the same as the numbered editions, with only two changes: numbering card and hologram slightly updated (removal of the numbering).

There wont be a GB for these, but as before Karel should be able to get few copies. But again the time is limited so we only have couple of days to do this. Prices are the same as for the numbered editions.

To get a copy please contact me and Karel (carllenc) directly via PM, after confirmation that your copy can be reserved we will invoice you right away so please be ready to pay the invoice asap.

Thank you all

Reactions: carllenc
Dear collectors,

let me kindly provide you with some current information from our positions.

Today we have completed the second premium edition of ALLIED and BB #7 13 HOURS edition will be completed on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.

Delivery of SHAZAM! discs arrived today and we can start completing the E1, E2, and E3 editions.

After returning from holiday, this week we checked the ALLIED and SHAZAM! Hardboxes, which unfortunately did not pass and will have to be reprinted again.

Unfortunately, the new production of Hardboxes will have an effect on the postponement of the FORREST GUMP and GREMLINS editions.

JOKER beauty shots are waiting for the final confirmation that they can be published. That could happen in the next week.

We apologize for the wait and thank you for your support and cooperation.

Regards,
JC for FA and BB

It makes no sense. Why would Gremlins be delayed by the new production of the hard boxes. It is a single edition release. It got no hardbox other than the slip case o_O

It makes no sense. Why would Gremlins be delayed by the new production of the hard boxes. It is a single edition release. It got no hardbox other than the slip case o_O
I guess this and Forrest Gump will be put on the back boiler while they oversee the reprint of the hard boxes and get the others back on schedule......

Hey guys

Similar situation as with the previous Black Barons releases. BB will be releasing some UNnumbered editions of the two latest Black Barons releases (Gremlins and IT2). They are basically the same as the numbered editions, with only two changes: numbering card and hologram slightly updated (removal of the numbering).

There wont be a GB for these, but as before Karel should be able to get few copies. But again the time is limited so we only have couple of days to do this. Prices are the same as for the numbered editions.

To get a copy please contact me and Karel (carllenc) directly via PM, after confirmation that your copy can be reserved we will invoice you right away so please be ready to pay the invoice asap.

Thank you all
And again, BB is ruining my a$$hole by doing this anti-collectors-blasphemy, WHY? THA MONEY BITCHES :(

FAC Nation Facebook
Message from Jan

Dear Collectors,
let me first apologize to you for the delays and shortly inform you how we are currently doing.
New ALLIED hardboxes arrived today and we are packing and preparing during this weekend the pending orders so that they are dispatched on Monday.
At the same time, we completed unnumbered editions of BB 26 IT CHAPTER TWO. Our partner team Black Barons expressed the wish to use the reserves of SteelBooks, which we managed to secure from our partners and use them in unnumbered editions to satisfy those waiting customers who did not have numbered editions. It happened with the BB 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 editions and we also managed to agree on the BB27 GREMLINS. These are an additional 150 pieces, which are primarily offered to waiting collectors on waitlists. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to secure reserves for the BB editions of DOCTOR SLEEP, where we ordered fewer copies, because we were not sure in advance how this movie would be successful.

We are currently waiting for delayed deliveries of booklets, which are being completed due to quarantines and other covid measures at our partner printer and should be delivered by November 6, 2020.
Then we are ready to start the expeditions of editions in this order
  • BB27 GREMLINS
  • FAC 138 FORREST GUMP E1, E2, E3
  • FAC 139 KING KONG
  • FAC 138 FORREST GUMP E4 MANIACS BOX
  • FAC 140 JOKER
And then in the order 141 - 144.
DOCTOR SLEEP editions E1 + E2 = HARDBOX have been approved and will be introduced soon.
Editions in the approval process:
  • BACK TO THE FUTURE MANIACS BOX
  • TOP GUN
  • GODZILLA (2014)
  • GODZILLA KING OF MONSTERS
  • KONG: SKULL ISLAND
The preparation of the TENET edition has been started.
I took it briefly because we all know what is going on now, and it is especially important to act and not say much.
Thank you very much for your constant support and cooperation.
Take care and stay positive, we will get over it soon!
Sincerely,
JC for FA and BB Teams

123101459_4116598585023331_653846080247148782_o.jpg