Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute, a group buy creator does something, that is frowned upon by collectors - reselling copies at three times the price - it is known, he is not even ashamed, and the owners of the forum do nothing about it?
Mmmkay... :facepalm::smashed::greedy::pirate:
What have you done for this forum, you have been a member since 2013 ?? "Groupbuy creator" is not your daddy, dont make it sound like I fed some of my kids while letting the others starve.

What have you done for this forum, you have been a member since 2013 ?? "Groupbuy creator" is not your daddy, dont make it sound like I fed some of my kids while letting the others starve.
Please don't feed me propagandist slogans like 'Don't ask what the forum can do for you, ask what you can do for your forum!' Do I have to do something for this forum? (BTW, I haven't visited for years).
Same can be applied to you, of course. Can you do, what you do? Of course, it's kind of 'capitalism', it's your right.
Is it as bad, as letting 'children starve', no. But not everything you have a right to do is 'right', you know? So don't expect to be considered a good person.
You could resell at 50% to, say, support your hobby, you could even charge a higher price for the privilege of the Group Buy, but not 300%.

Please don't feed me propagandist slogans like 'Don't ask what the forum can do for you, ask what you can do for your forum!' Do I have to do something for this forum? (BTW, I haven't visited for years).
Same can be applied to you, of course. Can you do, what you do? Of course, it's kind of 'capitalism', it's your right.
Is it as bad, as letting 'children starve', no. But don't expect to be considered a good person.
I am not a good person. Stay away ;)

@Aniv, I have to say your attitude towards some on this forum is astounding.

Myself and many others have been supporting this forum for many years. Long before you infact. Long before you had your little merry band of followers that hang on your every word for fear of getting blacklisted by a 'not good person'. We are the people who keep this community going.

So show some respect. This is a forum. With topics open to debate. Everyone has different opinions which will not be the same as yours.

You'd do well to remember that instead of belittling people who don't fit your agenda instead.....

Myself and many others have been supporting this forum for many years. Long before you infact. Long before you had your little merry band of followers that hang on your every word for fear of getting blacklisted by a 'not good person'. We are the people who keep this community going.

So show some respect. This is a forum. With topics open to debate. Everyone has different opinions which will not be the same as yours.

You'd do well to remember that instead of belittling people who don't fit your agenda instead.....
First of all respect is not demanded. You give respect you get respect.

Who are my followers? I am not running for an elected position so like I am saying the same thing for the last time I dont care about what you think about me, just keep those thoughts to yourself. I don't think I have blacklisted anyone at all.

My personal business is not a topic that is open for debate; You nor anybody else who is pointing fingers. enabled me to do what I do so my business is not open for debate? Why don't you go and bash the plethora of other sellers on ebay who sell "collectibles"; its a very simple policy dont like dont buy. Nobody is forcing you.

Unless you have contributed thousands to this forum to pay for the running costs or your time to build the community then your contribution is nothing. Those so called "merry band of followers" you have categorized them as contribute to the forum in a meaningful way.

We don't have to agree on anything, as long as you don't involve me in your discussion. Hit that report button on my response and let the people who are in a position to administer the forum do their job.

First of all respect is not demanded. You give respect you get respect.
Don't even start with this mumbo jumbo nonsense. I treat others the way I would like to be treated. It's called basic manners. Which I feel you can't grasp.

I don't think I have blacklisted anyone at all.
You've certainly implied it here on one or two occasions.
Unless you have contributed thousands to this forum to pay for the running costs or your time to build the community then your contribution is nothing.
What a typical reply that I would expect. Then I guess I am 'nothing'. Oh mighty Group Buy God who sits on high looking down on us all.

I'd rather contribute nothing and be respected then contribute 'thousands' and come across as 'not a nice person'. (Your words, not mine)

Mate this.
Perfect

I certainly wasn't aware we had to contribute to this forum in order to express our views or that opinions expressed mean less if we don't contribute....
Clearly my posts mean nothing then.....

Ah don’t. The your $25 to become a member don’t run the site is making me howl from him. Maybe If the host wasn’t a f**king parasite (unintentionally ironic) then maybe I would help support the site that way.

But as a member, I’m not expected to join GBs constantly to help run the site.
he just likes to say it so he looks good to the big man and Andy and for a weird dig at the members who do love this site that don’t use GBs or to people who might not be able to afford to constantly join GBs at slightly higher prices. It’s weird

I have woken up on one today.

It doesn't always have to be a monetary contribution in this community.

I log into this site dozens of times EVERY day since I created an account in 2013. At home, in work, in doctors waiting rooms, on trains, from others peoples houses....! You name it, chances are I've logged in from there! :D

I've made really good friends here. Whom I've never even met in person. Some, you might say I'd get on better with, than 'real life' friends!

They given me valuable information, tips, trades, freebies.... Even lifted my spirits if I was having a crap day. Some of the banter has been epic. And I'd hope I could provide a fraction of that to others through here.

But these qualities are never noticed by a person who is only motivated by power and greed....

A few thoughts first, folks:

The collecting game has always been this way, you win some and you lose some.

EVERYONE contributes to this forum in one way or another.

Let's stop with the distribution of proverbial medals and let's stop throwing accusations left and right. What one does outside this forum is nobody's business, whether we agree with it or not.

People also can't expect to constantly go after someone and not receive a response.

Any further attacks back and forth on this topic, from ANYONE, will be removed going forward.

Let's end all of this, here and now, please and thank you.

For a moment I thought I had stumbled onto BR.com lol. Talk about toxicity. That place is like being back in High School with the cliques and "cool kids"-only tables.

I've lost interest in these premium releases to a large degree, mostly because I find the designs uninspiring (and, tbh, have grown pretty tired of bloated Superhero movies) but also because of this limited edition nonsense with very low print numbers. We all know most of these are scooped up by scalpers with dollar signs in their eyes, not true fans of the films and of steelbooks. And the companies themselves know this because they themselves set aside copies to sell on Ebay at marked-up prices. It's a game I'm not willing to play anymore. I would've liked a copy of Death Proof but I don't even care that I missed out. Maybe I'll snag a copy on the bay at some point but I'm not going to worry about it.

The girlfriend just made me take down the little shrine I had set up to honor Aniv and eBayer wdpung. Without them I would have missed out on many a steelbook edition. I think she's just being mean for mean's sake. Why am I so forgiving? Where's my self-esteem? The existential questions weigh heavy.:(

So can I ask...will everyone who purchased one of these editions through the group buy still get one? Or are they being refunded? Just need to know whether I need to go to Ebay or not. Thanks in advance.

So can I ask...will everyone who purchased one of these editions through the group buy still get one? Or are they being refunded? Just need to know whether I need to go to Ebay or not. Thanks in advance.
If you purchased through the GB then yes you will get your copy.:thumbs:

Reactions: crib79
Comments like "We all know most of these are scooped up by scalpers with dollar signs in their eyes, not true fans of the films and of steelbooks" just aren't true.

Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies.

That's 2200 total editions (not total SteelBooks, total editions)

"Most" would mean more than half that total - over 1100 editions.

Come on. There are never that many copies of any release being resold.
is there ever even 1/10 of that being resold? :rolleyes: :LOL:

Sad to read all those nasty comments going towards @Aniv or anyone in fact. Instead you should focus your anger towards the labels and their super limited runs on such titles which they do on purpose to make their items so wanted while not carrying about customers. But honestly, life does not stops here. Lets all be good to each other as there are tons of anger and hate in the real world anyways.

Instead you should focus your anger towards the labels and their super limited runs on such titles which they do on purpose to make their items so wanted while not carrying about customers.

I don't know that that's true. None of us really knows the truth about what these retailers are allowed to produce by the studios. How many copies are they allowed to make? Are they limited by the studio? Do they have to be ordered in increments of 250? Or 500?

Sure anybody can say "why don't they make 10,000 of these? They know they're going to sell out." But do they really know this? These retailers aren't big companies. They don't want to get stuck with extra copies. Maybe everybody wants a Double Lenti of a release but not the Full Slip or Single Lenti.

The retailers aren't being greedy here. I'm guessing they can't just take pre-orders for a month and then go to a studio and say OK we want to license these artworks to make 894 Full Slips, 2026 DL's, 1048 SL's and 1796 OC's on top of that.

If they did this I know there are a lot of collectors out there (and in here...not me, I don't care) that would complain.
A lot of them don't like large print runs.

It's not the premium retailers that are greddy. It's some of the collectors.

I don't know that that's true. None of us really knows the truth about what these retailers are allowed to produce by the studios. How many copies are they allowed to make? Are they limited by the studio? Do they have to be ordered in increments of 250? Or 500?

Sure anybody can say "why don't they make 10,000 of these? They know they're going to sell out." But do they really know this? These retailers aren't big companies. They don't want to get stuck with extra copies. Maybe everybody wants a Double Lenti of a release but not the Full Slip or Single Lenti.

The retailers aren't being greedy here. I'm guessing they can't just take pre-orders for a month and then go to a studio and say OK we want to license these artworks to make 894 Full Slips, 2026 DL's, 1048 SL's and 1796 OC's on top of that.

If they did this I know there are a lot of collectors out there (and in here...not me, I don't care) that would complain.
A lot of them don't like large print runs.

It's not the premium retailers that are greddy. It's some of the
Yea they don’t want big numbers unless they miss it