Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target - FYE
Price: $19.99 (Best Buy) - $18.99 (Target) - $25.00(Amazon) - $27.99 (FYE)

grindhousesteel.jpgghinside.jpggrindhousebdsteel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was such a great, informative post. Man, I love these movies! :D

Hmm... I'm pretty sure that I have that release, but I don't remember it playing out like the theatrical release. I'll have to check it out again. :thumbs:
I’m pretty sure you are right. I know the full cut with the trailers is there but I don’t believe there’s a full release with the intermission included yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Was expecting a better cover solution. I guess packaging is the only new thing here right? No new materials on those Blu˙s?
YEah not sure on this one, but a certain birdie told me of just some new material for another quentin tarantino film to get released to a diff medium then blu-ray.

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
amazon canceled mine. lame. tho i dont think the pricing will be that far off from what I did PO at .... so anyways ... if yall see this live again, feel free to tag this ninja!

Did it? I was under the assumption that it still hasn’t been released (kinda like the Kill Bill Whole Bloody Affair).

There was a Japanese DVD release of Grindhouse which contained the theatrical version (191 mins), 5 disc set.

• Informative
Reactions: tridon
amazon canceled mine. lame. tho i dont think the pricing will be that far off from what I did PO at .... so anyways ... if yall see this live again, feel free to tag this ninja!
Did this get cancelled? Someone here said they had a preorder for this from December, and got cancelled.

There was a Japanese DVD release of Grindhouse which contained the theatrical version (191 mins), 5 disc set.

Yeah I got that Japanese DVD set. Amazing release. The artwork on the discs was like vinyl records and it contained theatrical, extended and faux trailers.
Shame Blu release in Japan did not get same treatment.

Reactions: Deleted member 9789
Yeah I got that Japanese DVD set. Amazing release. The artwork on the discs was like vinyl records and it contained theatrical, extended and faux trailers.
Shame Blu release in Japan did not get same treatment.

Yeah it's weird since re-releases are all the rage you'd think that this was a no-brainer!

• Thanks
Reactions: nekromantik
Available to order at Amazon US again. @Wreck if you haven’t already preordered elsewhere. Price $25, Best Buy currently shows sold out so it’s the cheapest offer per now and with international shipping available.

Reactions: steelbookz4eva