Grosse Pointe Blank (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: 17th August, 2015
Purchase link: Grosse Point Blank (Live Sunday, May 3 12pm GMT)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Gloss, Limited to 2500 copies

front.jpg

back.jpg
exterior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disappointing art, I guess they feel compelled to plaster the cast all over the front because this is its first release in the UK? Is there no amaray edition? Blah. I'll still bite at some point, just nowhere near full price. Bummer.

I think it's quite good actually....better than any of the Amaray arts I have seen, or any other artwork in general for this movie....loved this and High Fidelity with John Cusack in top form!!

Reactions: lolwut
I've never seen the film, as I can barely stand John Cusack, but that artwork has sold it to me!

John Cusack is VERY Cusack in this film, with monologues to the camera lol. If you're not a fan I can see you HATING this film lol
Haha, oh God... that's literally the worst thing I can imagine him doing, and is also the main reason I didn't like High Fidelity. I suppose I best check it out before I think about blind buying this then. Thanks for the warning mate. :thumbs:

Haha, oh God... that's literally the worst thing I can imagine him doing, and is also the main reason I didn't like High Fidelity. I suppose I best check it out before I think about blind buying this then. Thanks for the warning mate. :thumbs:

Its High Fidelity with guns!

I LOVED "More so for King Jack" High Fidelity but then I like Cusack and own most of his films lol! Minnie Driver was the weak link in this film for me as I utterly DETEST her.

I would definitely watch this before buying dude, it is definitely an aquired taste film.:cool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash
Looks good I think. My brain can't seem to decide whether I like this or not.

Won't happen, but it'd be cool if the Polaroids and the stickers and labels are removable stickers you can move around... or magnets!

Its High Fidelity with guns!

I LOVED "More so for King Jack" High Fidelity but then I like Cusack and own most of his films lol! Minnie Driver was the weak link in this film for me as I utterly DETEST her.

I would definitely watch this before buying dude, it is definitely an aquired taste film.:cool:
Thankfully, I don't mind Minnie Driver. Although, I'm not a big fan of Cusack's sister (Joan) either, and obviously she's in this film too. I know it was on Netflix not too long ago, so I'll probably give it a watch later if it's still there.

whats funny is I could never stand Cusack up until i watched this movie, idk why but thereafter i became a fan
I'd love for that to be the case with me too, as there are a few films I'd probably love if it weren't for him being in them.

Cusacks biggest regret... "Accepting the offer to be in ConAir".

As much as im a massive Cusack fan, this movie being my catalyst, I too cant stand the way Joan Cusack talks out of the side of her mouth. Albeit, she wasnt too horrific in 'Toys'.

But I cant imagine someone being ashamed of being in ConAir!?

Reactions: Noodles
Cusacks biggest regret... "Accepting the offer to be in ConAir".

As much as im a massive Cusack fan, this movie being my catalyst, I too cant stand the way Joan Cusack talks out of the side of her mouth. Albeit, she wasnt too horrific in 'Toys'.

But I cant imagine someone being ashamed of being in ConAir!?
I agree with him about regretting to be in Con Air... I wish he wasn't in it too :p. I do love that movie though! I've never been able to pinpoint what it is exactly I don't like about the Cusack's, but the mouth thing you mentioned may have something to do with it lol. I know many people dislike Toys, but I actually really enjoy that film (mostly because of nostalgia and Robin Williams).

Reactions: BDDB
Thankfully, I don't mind Minnie Driver. Although, I'm not a big fan of Cusack's sister (Joan) either, and obviously she's in this film too. I know it was on Netflix not too long ago, so I'll probably give it a watch later if it's still there.

I'd love for that to be the case with me too, as there are a few films I'd probably love if it weren't for him being in them.
I really love the film it's 7.4 on imdb and 79% fresh on rotten tomatoes. Joan is very much a supporting role and not in it that much. The film has a great feel to it for me but we all respond to different things so check it out if you can :)

Reactions: Noodles