Groupbuy - Predators CineEdition (Mediabook) its very Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Was today in a "secret store" :D and saw some there , whoever wants one should let me know ....

Rules from other GBs apply here as well.

Price is 37 Euros.

Shipping is as usual 6,50 for 500 grams.

Take care John

P.s. if this is not in the right thread please move it and let me know where.

Thanks John

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice digibook, just got mine a week ago... got lucky as its out of stock now for a while. That price is high but I guess thats an instore price. Makes sense.

And you're in the right forum for this John :)

Nice digibook, just got mine a week ago... got lucky as its out of stock now for a while. That price is high but I guess thats an instore price. Makes sense.

And you're in the right forum for this John :)

Yea you would freak out if you saw how they do the pricing in Saturn , i guess they just go blind through the isles and price whatever is there at whatever price they feel like it.

Its really strange , i have 3 Saturns in my area - all are about 10 Km from me and 10 Km from each other. All of them have different prices.

That was actually the cheaper one, one store even had 44,95 EuroEEK!EEK!

John

Im sad that this is region locked. I need a cheap region a disc. heh.

u are better off just buying a Region B player with the plug adapter. it will be cheaper in the long run, trust me, i went that route years ago and i can watch any movie i buy.

u are better off just buying a Region B player with the plug adapter. it will be cheaper in the long run, trust me, i went that route years ago and i can watch any movie i buy.

I think you're right .... Im just tired of having so many players lol. And the thing is, I'm about to buy a player because its the only one in the USA that output checkerboard for 3d for my tv and ofcourse its not region b ... so by the time I buy a region b as well ... i will literally have 4 blu-ray players in my man-cave alone. Then in the house in total, that equals 2 blu-ray players per person in the house. lol. Its quite extreme. And when I get my older 60gb ps3 fixed that will then be 7 in total.

Just do it, u can get a cheap one for 50 euros and its all u need in the cave then u can sell an older region A off to a member or a friend. its worth it bro. no more region related frowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.