GROUPBUY SE (NL)Scream 4 (Blu-ray + DVD): Ltd Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi Guys and Gals :scat::D

Im starting a new GB , this time its not a Steelbook , rather a Special Edition.

This will be done at cost (about 31-33 Euros (depends on the exchange rate my Credit Card will give) plus the shipping to you)

The shipping will have to be done individually since i have no idea what the weight is and how much it will cost for the postage. It will run (depending on the amount of pieces) anywhere between 6,50 and 20 Euros.

The cost for the product must be paid immediatly upon ordering , due to the fact that they charge my card immediatly after the order. The payment for the postage will be done at time of time of shipment seperatly.

The ordering will be done in increments of 4 in order to keep the postage to a minimum

Since these GBs are done at price , Tips are more then welcome

Thank you very much

John

LIST -

1. king5six1
2. Buffalo MX
3. -lynchpin1976-//Sigil
4. me

Last edited:
The four are ordered - Invoice will be coming on Monday or Tuesday. Please pay then within 2-3 days - It will be all explained in the invoice PM that i send.

Take care
John

Hey John,

Forgot to ask. What is the release date on these ? Are this one and the figure both releasing together ?

Thanks and cant wait to add these to the collection !

Just to let you know , they arrived today ill be awaiting the one with the figure before i send out.

Take care

John

P.s. I still have one left over due to one member not taking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.