Guardians of the Galaxy (2D + 3D Blu-ray Slipcover Series) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Pre-Order: :walmart: Guardians of the Galaxy
Group buy: apsmith21

*UPDATE* Thanks @kryptonite! :cool:
1_GotG_Starlord.jpg
2_GotG_Gamora.jpg
3_GotG_Rocket.jpg
4_GotG_Groot.jpg
5_GotG_Drax.jpg

GotG_Wal-Mart_Exclusive.jpg

popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

*UPDATE* Thanks for the heads up @Netclone! :thumbs:
star-lord-jpg.111555

Last edited by a moderator:
Which 1 do you guys think I should get first, in terms of will prob be the hardest to get in the long run.

I'm leaning toward Groot with Rocket a close second

Which 1 do you guys think I should get first, in terms of will prob be the hardest to get in the long run.

I'm leaning toward Groot with Rocket a close second

Not sure, depends if they printed equal numbers, if so I would go Rocket. If they printed copies based on popularity of the character I would go Gamora and Drax.

With the disappointment from the FS and BB Steelbook I'm definitely in for these. Personally I'm picking up Rocket on day one, and if the price drops Gamora, Quill and Groot.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Any word on Walmart Canada?

Nothing yet, I think we'll probably get it. It's just their website isn't so great. We might just have to wait until the flyer comes out next week.

They did get The Cap2 WS Slips... So you would think they would get these as well. Fingers Crossed.

It seems bizarre there's so little information surrounding this release considering it's currently the highest grossing movie of the year domestically. I just want confirmation if it's 3D so I can make a final choice, let alone the actual price.