Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular edition or Bilingual edition
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

Units: 8000
Format: 3D + 2D Blu-ray (No DVD)
m2214894_1.jpg

m2214894.jpg m2214894_3.jpg m2214895.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure how a title on a cassette player will even work. The spine, yes, it would help a little, but then if your having a cassette player, you need the buttons showing!

Maybe nice slip would be enough to satisfy the need for a title. I just can't see how the design can be altered without it looking too congested :dunno:

Im not sure how a title on a cassette player will even work. The spine, yes, it would help a little, but then if your having a cassette player, you need the buttons showing!

Maybe nice slip would be enough to satisfy the need for a title. I just can't see how the design can be altered without it looking too congested :dunno:

Yeah a title won't save this, if anything it will make the chosen design look worse.

Only in Quebec. Haven't seen a bilingual J-card on a Disney Steelbook here in BC.

But doesn't look bad. Will have to wait to see what the artwork looks like (inside and back) before deciding.

Reactions: kaw
After all the hate for this steelbook, been pretty quiet on the news front. Hopefully there are some changes going on behind the scenes :ohno:

Reactions: rj531
So with the artwork pretty much confirmed for the NA release, why not update the OP or still not allowed to share yet with the rest of us, Xerox? Guess the studios have their reasons.

I for one am actually starting to like the artwork. Definitely the cassette player was an integral part of the movie and to me it makes sense. Rather unique and outside the box. I think seeing it in hand may change people's opinions after the fact. The inside should definitely be a poster of some sort with lots of colour to balance the rather colourless exterior. Would also be nice to know when it is going to be available for pre-order, but I guess patience is a virtue!

Cheers!

I'm guessing there are going to be a lot of Zavvi cancellations from U.S & Canada considering that it looks to be the exact same and will end up costing half the price. LOL