Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: November 28th, 2014
List Price: $1080 NTD
Buy Link: JSDVD.com
Guardians of the Galaxy.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks DB, no I meant what does that mean; Trade Cards + bonus Fanmade custom slip only ??? does that comes with the Taiwan copy, what is it ?

No it does not come with any release. That was added to to every GOTG thread to bring attention to a special project done by a member here on the forum. It is available to paid ninjas in a very limited quantity

Reactions: IRON MAN
:LOL::rofl::LOL::wacky:EEK!

Each to their own buddy...;)
I have spent my life in clubs in NY, Berlin, Paris, London....The darker and more twisted the better for me...:sing::headphone::woot:

Sorry mods for going off track here...:muted::D

Now back to the steelbook....:vomit::facepalm::LOL::rofl:

I love The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, The Propellerheads, Aphrodite, Afrika Bambaataa, Coldcut, and others! :)

Last edited:
OOS! now.

Hope to be in stock again.

it's Marvel, they don't go OOS that fast at production company, maybe jsdvd ran out of stock as they thought they would sell x amount and only ordered that amount, now that they sold them they should re-order some pre-release, should come back in stock...will ask someone in taiwan what is happening.

I never saw the movie yet and I understand people seem not liking it because it's not has in the film, but the artwork grew on me, I actually like it...
Think if you see the film you might possibly change your tune on it. It's not so much the design per se (incidentally, I still don't like the idea of it, even if it was done correctly) Its more the point that the execution on this is so flawed- The Walkman used on the steelbook is totally the wrong model!

At first, I presumed that the design that the artwork team chose was a generic Walkman mocked up by them to avoid any issues regarding similarities to any Sony product (regardless of them omitting the Sony branding or not..) but it transpires that the Walkman design is actually based on a retail Sony Walkman model that's been released- this makes it that much more inexcusable, as it shows that they COULD of used the correct Walkman design but chose this for whatever reason.

Its like having a Star Trek steelbook with the Millennium Falcon on the front. Sure, it's still a spaceship, but it's totally the wrong one...

Attachments

• sony-walkman[1].jpg
    sony-walkman[1].jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 99
Incidentally, here's the actual Walkman used in the movie. May of made for a more boring steelbook design, but if that was the case, just scrap the idea altogether...

Attachments

• walkman1_1436143i[1].jpg
    walkman1_1436143i[1].jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Informative
Reactions: rj531