Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised B has gone before A. B looks really bad IMO.

A is something different to past releases, hopefully has a awesome finish

There is still 1 1/2 months left for the release date. So will keep checking and might cancel if something remains in stock close to the release date. :) Personally I would prefer holding a premium Steelbook that is truly OOS.

Oh yeah, forgot when the actual release date is

No matter what though mate a lot of retailers leave some stock until after they have shipped them all. I think you forget that. Manta do it so they don't over sell etc etc

I really don't care if it fully sells out or not, it don't feel anymore special in my hand than if its still in stock

Oh yeah, forgot when the actual release date is

No matter what though mate a lot of retailers leave some stock until after they have shipped them all. I think you forget that. Manta do it so they don't over sell etc etc

I really don't care if it fully sells out or not, it don't feel anymore special in my hand than if its still in stock

I still think this Steelbook artwork looks good (maybe few notches below Blufans) but well above the rest but the goodies are just so-so.

I still think this Steelbook artwork looks good (maybe few notches below Blufans) but well above the rest but the goodies are just so-so.

I think the steel looks great, if the back was the front then IMO it would be better than BF, but that's only because I love that poster a lot and have a framed version on my wall

Slip A really does it for me too. But I wish it had the drax and dancing groot image on the back but the purple hazey quill does suit it

BF is the better one so far but in hand this steel might take the spot. Nothing will ever beat the rocket and groot lenti though. That's dynamite

B was always be the best IMO because it had Ronan the main protagonist

Yeah but not a great protagonist so it don't bother me. Would of preferred Thanos on his throne for the back (not that it would ever happen)

But the pic of ronan does look ok, it's the front that bothers me. Don't gel well with the rest of the package and looks photoshopped. Again it's the whole still from a film. I prefer poster art on the front of lentis and full slips. It's why I hate the lenti too.

I bit the bullet and went for fullslip A. It's the most different from any other art. I didn't want the lenti as I prefer both BF's ones and fullslip B is basically Zavvi's steel, minus the purple hue. I just like a bit of variation to my collection, I got rid of the steel from the NC and popped in Zavvis :coffee:

IMG_20170811_165852_01.jpg