Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is the first time I got unlucky and Nova didn't have any extra boxes for replacement.
The package and bubble wrap were OK and there was no any damages that might cause such a dent on the box.
Nova replied that they send only mint boxes.
So, still wondering how this might have happened:(

full

full
full
full
full
full
full

Last edited:
The translation makes very little sense but it looks like we're being offered a new pet slip to replace/cover the misprinted lenti...looks nice but I've no idea how we go about claiming it...

You have to let them know when you next order from them

Nice slip

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
They should take the opportunity and correct the running time, too (2D disc). :naughty:

Any info when the PET replacement slip will be available? I have pre-ordered a few slips which should ship very soon.

@Melv500 your GOTG Full Slip A shipping invoice is still pending payment and your package is being held by Novamedia until payment is complete. Could you please let me know when you can take care of it please?

@lost your AAOU and GOTG Box Set's are pending shipment as well. Can you please clear it so they can ship it out ?

Do you guys reckon when I order from them in their Christmas sale and drop them an email could I get myself one of those PET slips and sticker sets to cover my midprinted Lenti slip? Thanks

Do you guys reckon when I order from them in their Christmas sale and drop them an email could I get myself one of those PET slips and sticker sets to cover my midprinted Lenti slip? Thanks

It won't hurt to ask. They might ask for 'proof' that you have the misprinted slip but definitely worth an ask