Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this just me or this sequel was weak in terms of storyline ? (n):dunno:

Lots of funny quirky moments(so many and well done) and Amazing Special Effects, but the storyline itself left me kind of Blah :bored:

Still need to be collected to have a complete collection o_O

No it was on par with the story from the first one. The story was nothing special and rather generic. It's the comedy, the uniqueness of the characters, the setting, and the interaction between them that makes it special.

As always, no one is forcing you to buy anything. You can stop collecting MCU movies anytime you want.

Looks like Europe is getting screwed!
In the US you can see the Dolby Vision version of GotG2 on Vudu.
However there is no Vudu in Europe so we can only ever see the HDR10 version!
So annoyed at Disney!
off topic slightly but needed to vent haha

Could the back artwork have been better? Sure.

Is it really that bad? Nope.

Looking forward to getting this.

Yeah, still much better than that experimental WWA.
But I really don't understand why Baby Groot is getting such attentions, in both WWA and WEA...

Last edited:
I really like the front and that particular image of the inside art is nice to see the colours rather than the black and white all the time.
As far as the back goes, I don't think the design itself is bad, it just doesn't really go well with the front. I think here a style of colour that blends in better
and have Ego or Ayesha represented. Baby Groot is everywhere! He is too much everywhere tbh. I understand why, but I'm sure he will be featured
heavily on one of the slips too.
A continuation of the colours from the front would have been nice to be honest.