Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no CRAP now I have to get the 1/4 slip too on top of the boxset, wish they made it part of the set :wtf:

It's annoying lol, but I can see why they do it. It's smart business.

I would rather take the one click and miss out on the 1/4 slip, I can easily live without it if I have the Click, but if I can afford both then I will. It's happening all the more now with these sets. The retailers leave one out just to push you to spend that little bit more and I applaud them for it. It creates a hype too so that non-set version become wanted so much.
What I hate is if the 'one click' is in its own sealed nice little bundle like Zeta Suicide Squad or Nova Guardians and you actually cannot add the extra one to it lol. It just sits lost to the side of it.

• Thanks
Reactions: DJHilalo
It's annoying lol, but I can see why they do it. It's smart business.

I would rather take the one click and miss out on the 1/4 slip, I can easily live without it if I have the Click, but if I can afford both then I will. It's happening all the more now with these sets. The retailers leave one out just to push you to spend that little bit more and I applaud them for it. It creates a hype too so that non-set version become wanted so much.
What I hate is if the 'one click' is in its own sealed nice little bundle like Zeta Suicide Squad or Nova Guardians and you actually cannot add the extra one to it lol. It just sits lost to the side of it.
Errr.......WHAT!

You would rather have even the 1/4 slip inside the sealed box never to be opened and no way to actually hold the WEA Steel in your hand:confused::wacky:

So after spending more than 200$ all you have to admire is the outer big box???????

• Thanks
Reactions: dLux
Errr.......WHAT!

You would rather have even the 1/4 slip inside the sealed box never to be opened and no way to actually hold the WEA Steel in your hand:confused::wacky:

So after spending more than 200$ all you have to admire is the outer big box???????
Pretty sure this topic has cropped up more than once previously lol.
People collect for different reasons, do they not?
It's alien to some people but it's like me saying why have The Fonz as your avatar when he hasn't been 'cool' for 40 years. Swings and roundabouts.

I don't open any of my premiums like a lot don't, so the WEA within most steelbooks (Cap 2 kimchi for example) don't get to be seen in hand.
I guess that is what photos are for for most of us.
A lot of us decide on buying from photos anyway initially so if that's where your decision gets made then why bother opening it up to see it in hand when it arrives?
Plus if it's damaged then... what a ball ache!
Plus... that big outer box is artwork too, do you not admire that also?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone