Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well just got in from work so much for plenty of stock there wont be problems, this is just bull. how about actually just telling what the numbers are before a gb!!!!!!

another great gb out of intrest @cooey what where the numbers on the db lenti.

i reckon there is goona be a lot of pissed people who took it at face value
"Plenty to go around so don’t worry about missing out!!" :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

basil :angry:
Sorry to be 'that' guy, but don't blame HDN - they don't have to host group buys!

Irrespecitvely, you'd of still been in the same situation whether or not the numbers available were made clear, would you not?!

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
Sorry to be 'that' guy, but don't blame HDN - they don't have to host group buys!

Irrespecitvely, you'd of still been in the same situation whether or not the numbers available were made clear, would you not?!

no i could have gone to the toilet if required had i known i needed too, just started a new job so didn't see the need as we told no all is fine.

just late info and over night gb at 15.00 so personally not happy esp when told plenty to go around thats the icing on the cake really, don't you think???

I just wish gbs where done in the evening after 6pm to give everyone a chance that works, reason being phones are not fast enough and i will lay money on it another load of people from the other site would have come over as kev said numbers are limited i have since found out so we are all really fooked now :rolleyes:

so overall not happy really wish could get some consistency instead of hdn beat the other site if they where all done at the same time it would stop all this rubbish period!!!

so please don't tell me not to blame hdn at this moment in time because in my eyes its just not true.:rolleyes:

basil:thumbs:

I'm sorry you missed out but honestly, if you wanted it that badly, you could have just gone to the toilet at the announced time, placed your order and continued your work, knowing you've secured your copy. I mean, just coz cooey said there's plenty to go around doesn't mean preorders for all the editions will be open hours after the GB started, of course there's a chance that one or two sell out.

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
I'm sorry you missed out but honestly, if you wanted it that badly, you could have just gone to the toilet at the announced time, placed your order and continued your work, knowing you've secured your copy. I mean, just coz cooey said there's plenty to go around doesn't mean preorders for all the editions will be open hours after the GB started, of course there's a chance that one or two sell out.

yes you are correct and i will not trust what is said again that way i will not be disappointed in future.

basil :thumbs:

well just got in from work so much for plenty of stock there wont be problems, this is just bull. how about actually just telling what the numbers are before a gb!!!!!!

another great gb out of intrest @cooey what where the numbers on the db lenti.

i reckon there is goona be a lot of pissed people who took it at face value
"Plenty to go around so don’t worry about missing out!!" :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

basil :angry:

First off calm your boobies! If this is the state you get in for missing out on a Blu-ray heaven knows what you're like when something actually bad happens to you.

More double lenti's will be added shortly. I've been adding in batches so I don't get the mess that happened with Dr Strange Blufans!

no i could have gone to the toilet if required had i known i needed too, just started a new job so didn't see the need as we told no all is fine.

just late info and over night gb at 15.00 so personally not happy esp when told plenty to go around thats the icing on the cake really, don't you think???

I just wish gbs where done in the evening after 6pm to give everyone a chance that works, reason being phones are not fast enough and i will lay money on it another load of people from the other site would have come over as kev said numbers are limited i have since found out so we are all really fooked now :rolleyes:

so overall not happy really wish could get some consistency instead of hdn beat the other site if they where all done at the same time it would stop all this rubbish period!!!

so please don't tell me not to blame hdn at this moment in time because in my eyes its just not true.:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that but that is life, sometimes you miss out but life goes on. :thumbs:

Just be thankful that HDN can offer this GB to it's members.

Like @Basil, I am a bit bitter about UE preorder being sold out. It's all fine and dandy for some to comment simply because they have secured their copy..
Yes, I have secured my OC the day it went up with the 1/4 even though I don't need the latter and the art for the slips wasn't even announced yet simply because I didn't wanna miss out. :coffee:

I suppose I can see where you're coming from, and would of been nice to know just how limited the numbers were just to fall back on.

Hopefully there are cancellations or resales at decent prices on here...

Glad to see you've bought one.

Just to address some of the comments made......and I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here

Late info? Not at all. I gave the info as soon as I got it and I wanted to get the GB up and going. Nothing to do with 'beating' BD.com, its because I'm off today and back to work 4 days on the bounce from tomorrow.

Doing the GBs after 1800? Nope, it won't work as I work shift work with my career. I do them for when they suit me as I have to sort everything out. I've been in front of my PC since making them live sorting them all out for the past three hours and I've done this all on my day off. This is not just to you, but to anyone - If you don't like it then feel free to get your GB items from elsewhere, you know as much as anyone you're not tied here for your GB items.

I'm being blunt with this yes, but at the end of the day no matter what I/HDN do we are never going to be able to please everyone. Simple as that

thankyou cooey boobies have calmed down now, well for the minute

basil :thumbs:

@Dan more added :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

@Basil just reserved one. Thanks for the tag! I thought all hope is gone. lol

@cooey thanks for listening to our rants. You know I'm always grateful to our gb host, but it would be nice to see the number of copies, so we can be prepared; that's all.

If you want to be prepared, be ready to order when they go on sale.

I would think people would treat these sales like popular concert tickets going on sale.

Order immediately when they go on sale.

They are going to sell out.

Glad to hear more have been added.

@Basil just reserved one. Thanks for the tag! I thought all hope is gone. lol

@cooey thanks for listening to our rants. You know I'm always grateful to our gb host, but it would be nice to see the number of copies, so we can be prepared; that's all.

If there's no number that means that maybe there aren't any restrictions to begin with.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Andycadle84
I grabbed a double lenti, thank god for a 2nd batch :)
On that note, I think it would be super helpful if you knew atleast 24 hours in advance before this went up, maybe I missed it hmm

Thanks for posting more up Cooey, managed to grab one, phew!

I see both sides here, on the one hand naturally I understand you're doing this on your day off, and you have to work around what works for you.

At the same time, to those forum members who are being dismissive towards other members that were upset, a little bit of compassion goes a long way. We're all here because we love and collect the same thing, and some releases mean more to some fans than others. With a big title like this it's only natural that people will be upset if they miss out.

We don't all have jobs where we can just disappear off to the toilet whenever we like, it's dismissive and rude to be so nonchalant and smug about it with a wave of the hand and 'well you should have just gone to the toilet, I got mine, boo boo you'. Not really very good for a friendly atmosphere is it, we've all missed out and been gutted about something at some point.