Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the front lenti looks very good. I wouldn’t say it’s one of Blufans best though. There’s really good depth but I wouldn’t say it was as good as the first Guardians though. A big thanks to @cooey for all the help with getting these!

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Looks like the single lenti's from Vol 1 and 2 are the winners. Still happy with my UEs, but I'll always regret not going for both of them.

So far I think the single lenti looks best, followed by the full slip. :drool: The colours are great. :)

Photo isn't mine, someone at FB posted it.

View attachment 345972

Wow:OMG:, the single lenti looks awesome :woot::drool: and it would look great with GOTG Vol1 single lenti

I think this is one of the time that all 3 versions of GOTG2 are awesome. Well done Blufans

WOW... The single lenticular looks hot. :happy: And baby groot simply fits best on this scene . Beautiful! :cigar:

Vet7L1gL2nPd6.gif
xUySTrF23kjh1QakWk.gif

You can look forward to all 3 editions and I'm glad that I went for all 3. And an OC purchase is so untypical for me. :rofl: Let's see if I keep all 3! :thumbs: The vol. 1 and vol. 2 single lenti make so much sense next to each other. :OMG:

So I put the two editions side by side...

2017-11-23_14.34.32.jpg

The picture of Vol. 1 is my edition. And Vol. 2 is the picture posted by @KittyCat ...

SO NICE !!! Great work Blufans !!! :Snap:

Last edited:
So happy I went with the OC.

The rocket and Groot vol 1 and vol 2 comparison is fantastic. I had it in my head what they would be like side by side, and to have rocket on Groot's shoulder and then Groot on Rocket's is certainly something to marvel at (no pun intended).
Even down to Rocket still holding a gun and Groot's angry face, as well as the direction they are looking, the background and the colours. This has clearly been well thought out and as much as I like the double lenti I think the Rocket and Groot 'side by side' is probably now one of my favourite 'double act' within my steelbook collection. Simply amazing.

• Thanks
Reactions: hummels23 and harry