Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious if anybody in Canada has received their UE double lenti yet.
The status of mine has looked like this since 2017-11-16 18:56 - 12 days now.
RICHMOND, Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.

With the single lenti still to come.

Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.

oh er missus that isn't canada customs, that or they been playing hockey with it and now needed to rewrap.

hopefully just the cheap speedy candian post service. remember fs good old days had some nice steels back in the day and the help we used to get here with gbs.

basil :thumbs:

oh er missus that isn't canada customs, that or they been playing hockey with it and now needed to rewrap.

hopefully just the cheap speedy candian post service. remember fs good old days had some nice steels back in the day and the help we used to get here with gbs.

basil :thumbs:

Yeah when I read "sent for further processing" I figured it meant customs but I didn't realize it would take this long.

The UE is in Richmond which is the Vancouver airport (the other side of the country)

The single lenti says it arrived in Mississauga today (Toronto airport most likely - much closer to me) but also sent for further processing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Thank you for actually opening it and showing us the back, I'm still waiting to know if the Full slip has any texturing on the back
No problem :thumbs: I open 99% of my collection:LOL:
Kinda regret not getting the fullslip as well, didn’t think it would turn out as great as it did