Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
for the USA folk, I have auto alerts on all my mail ... just finally got pass through out of IL HUB .......... so if you havent received , no worries ... still coming.

My One Click was just delivered 10 minutes ago.
Shipping box was pretty beat up, dented and distorted. The foam blocks mostly protected the One Click box except for one small dent in one of the spines.

Such strange tracking for me

Destination Country : United Kingdom
Origin Country : China

2017-12-10 03:34
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to Shanghai Pudong Terminal

Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to London Heathrow Airport air hub

2017-12-06 11:56
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to Shanghai Pudong Terminal

2017-12-06 11:56
Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to London Heathrow Airport site

2017-12-04 20:28
Shanghai, Courier Bulk receiving office has received

My tracking still says:

Destination Country -
Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 403 ms
2017-11-27 05:24

Shanghai city, Shanghai Pudong Terminal

Shanghai city, leaving Shanghai to London Heathrow Airport hub

2017-11-25 19:39
Shanghai, express delivery of bulk Mail received (name: 01, contact Tel: )

I picked it up from a neighbour 5 mins ago after they took possession of it yesterday. Hopefully yours will turn up in the next couple of days :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
  • Shanghai city, Shanghai Pudong Terminal 2017-12-10 10:56
:bag::ugh:

My tracking still says:

Destination Country -
Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 403 ms

2017-11-25 19:39
Shanghai, express delivery of bulk Mail received (name: 01, contact Tel: )

I picked it up from a neighbour 5 mins ago after they took possession of it yesterday. Hopefully yours will turn up in the next couple of days :)

Cheers

Fingers crossed it arrives this week

Mine's still saying Shanghai since 21st November. I know be patient, Christmas post, yadda yadda, but it's getting on for nearly a month now and I'm starting to think it may never show up.

Cheers

Fingers crossed it arrives this week

Mines the same... You checked the Royal Mail website? For mine says

The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference LXxxxxxxxxCN. Please try again later.

Been like that since the 12th. Never had a Blufans take this long :(

• Helpful Post
Mines the same... You checked the Royal Mail website? For mine says

The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference LXxxxxxxxxCN. Please try again later.

Been like that since the 12th. Never had a Blufans take this long :(

Yeah when I track on Royal Mail it says exactly the same

No update since the 10th for me

• Thanks
Reactions: YellowCake
How's that possible, when all orders shipped same day in China, and people in Chicago, Boston, even LA, already getting their orders, and my order is still stuck in China..

How's that possible, when all orders shipped same day in China, and people in Chicago, Boston, even LA, already getting their orders, and my order is still stuck in China..

International tracking is not as accurate as we often wish. They don't always update every single step. So somethimes a package can already be in front of your door, but the tracking still shows no movement.
It's not satisfying, I know. But you can only try to be patient...

• Shanghai city, Shanghai Pudong Terminal 2017-12-10 10:56
:bag::ugh:
So, arrived home today to find my One Click waiting for me! :OMG: Checked latest tracking just now and still doesn't state delivered, lol. Advice, don't rely on tracking people! Guesstimate it :D

First impressions of the set; I'm not bowled over with amazement tbh. Baby Groot on the front of the box is quite irritating lol :cautious: Anyhow, once opened, my immediate favourite is the single Lenti. That just screams pure awesomeness :drool: (Well done to folks who cherry picked that one edition ;)). Lenti is superb and back art finish is a very nice touch. However, my Lenti is in pretty bad shape :ugh: Scuffs and scratch marks galore! EEK!:facepalm: Same can be said for my Double Lenti too. Front has one long scratch from top to bottom on left side as well as scuffs/scrapes/sh!t QC galore :dead: Backside Lenti isn't too bad but front......... o_O:angry::facepalm: Fortunately both steels I've opened so far are in mint condition and passed the Blufans "how's ya luck test" :angel::p

Jokes aside, it is very frustrating when you receive stuff like this. Shipping box arrives in perfect shape >:thumbs: sealed One Click appears mint >:thumbs: open it up, only to find defective goods that shouldn't have passed QC inspection and more importantly, shipped onto customers that pay top dollar! :mad: Disappointed with Blufans in that respect it has to be said. All in all, a very good release but nowhere near as awesome as Doctor Strange IMO.

Generous 7/10 :p

Mine arrived today as well and I gotta say, my fave is also the single lenti. :drool: Brilliant thing and even better with the first.

DSC_8120-3b.jpg

The full slip is very nice too although I would have liked a better finish on the back art. Without any textures or spot gloss it does seem a tad bit bland. The double lenti while nice color-wise, isn't as sharp as I would have liked it to be. Mantis is hardly recognisable, same for Nebula, which is a bummer. I'll keep that one sealed coz, surprisingly it's my least favourite.

Mine arrived today as well and I gotta say, my fave is also the single lenti. :drool: Brilliant thing and even better with the first.

View attachment 349594

The full slip is very nice too although I would have liked a better finish on the back art. Without any textures or spot gloss it does seem a tad bit bland. The double lenti while nice color-wise, isn't as sharp as I would have liked it to be. Mantis is hardly recognisable, same for Nebula, which is a bummer. I'll keep that one sealed coz, surprisingly it's my least favourite.

No Star Lord figure?