Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
So if I'm getting this right, folks that haven't purchased any BF releases until now (like myself), don't stand a chance getting this?

So if I'm getting this right, folks that haven't purchased any BF releases until now (like myself), don't stand a chance getting this?
Basically yeah. You might get lucky somewhere. For example after wreck has dealt with his VIPs here there may be a few left over to go on general sale. But with the smaller print runs it’s gona be hard.

It’s far too early to tell though. These are gona be from October onwards so more info I guess from August

Reactions: Raimi
Basically yeah. You might get lucky somewhere. For example after wreck has dealt with his VIPs here there may be a few left over to go on general sale. But with the smaller print runs it’s gona be hard.

It’s far too early to tell though. These are gona be from October onwards so more info I guess from August
How do you qualify for VIP here? I've bought Blufans from GB's here and from Kevin over on the other forum over the years..... I'm not officially on any list though.

How do you qualify for VIP here? I've bought Blufans from GB's here and from Kevin over on the other forum over the years..... I'm not officially on any list though.
I think wreck had a limited amount of slots for a fee? About a year ago. That’s the guys with the yellow VIP tag in their names. But I can’t remember mate the ins and outs.

You’d have to ask him mate

Reactions: BluSteel2012