Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
i am in the same boat, i do think these discless releases will only end up over saturating the market and make the original ones, including discs more of a collectors item...
Unlikely. BF will likely only be doing these for releases they haven't been able to do in the past, down to rights issues with the discs themselves.

My only criticism of the Mockup is to have a more action-y looking back art. Maybe like when Drax & Crew fight those battery monsters or a shot of Adam Warlock taking on the Guardians from the beginning of the film.

Still no word on a uk one ?
HMV and zavvi etc have listed their standard versions and the release date is 2nd October so I imagine the steel will go up for pre order around August

Reactions: RevJT
My only criticism of the Mockup is to have a more action-y looking back art. Maybe like when Drax & Crew fight those battery monsters or a shot of Adam Warlock taking on the Guardians from the beginning of the film.
There’s no official posters of those scenes and they won’t use a screen shot. This is rockets film. He’s going to feature heavily on the artworks from any retailer or WWA

Unlikely. BF will likely only be doing these for releases they haven't been able to do in the past, down to rights issues with the discs themselves.
cheers didnt appreciate that point, if its only the unrelaesed ones (without the actual film) then it does feel like a hard sell, hence the rebranding as BF premium instead of just continuing the line with next release number......so its now BF, BF Fanatics and BF premiums...

cheers didnt appreciate that point, if its only the unrelaesed ones (without the actual film) then it does feel like a hard sell, hence the rebranding as BF premium instead of just continuing the line with next release number......so its now BF, BF Fanatics and BF premiums...
Essentially. I do not think it'll be a hard sell to those who want it though. There will only be 2K copies of each and unless you're a blufans VIP you'll have to jump through various hoops, or pay a small fortune, to get copies. I think they'll sell just fine.

Reactions: Thor_Odinson_ESP