Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
Ok someone is trying to pull a fast one on me ?

This Steel is Gorgeous and lenticular nice as well ! They shipped what I had ordered so that doesn’t make much sense.
A first print testrun was destroyed as Blufans didn't like that outcome (except those 10pcs). After that, a new batch was produced which is the one that was sold to customers.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
Got to be perfectly honest, I've always hated having Chinese discs in the blufans releases, so I welcome no discs. Just hoping they knock a decent % off the price because of it
Fairly certain they won't knock down the price. Branding them as premium, adding additional extras and lowering the print run pretty much squashes much chance of a cheap release.

Got to be perfectly honest, I've always hated having Chinese discs in the blufans releases…
You’ve said it in the past and it is still wrong to say it. You are buying a release from a Chinese company that operates from China so it’s normal that the Studio in question might want Chinese Disks. It’s not like you don’t have other audio and subtitle tracks.

Visually Disks with Chinese titles are beautiful.

It would be as wrong to say this about other countries as well.

Your comment is disrespectful.

Got to be perfectly honest, I've always hated having Chinese discs in the blufans releases, so I welcome no discs. Just hoping they knock a decent % off the price because of it

Absolutely, they looked washed out, and very 'knock-offy'...

I expect price range around 70 - 75 bucks for classic double lenti. The usual DL with discs from Blufans costs 95 bucks nowadays. They won´t cut more than 20 - 25 bucks just for the discs, don´t be naive guys.
That would be great, MantaLab only cut around $15.

I expect price range around 70 - 75 bucks for classic double lenti. The usual DL with discs from Blufans costs 95 bucks nowadays. They won´t cut more than 20 - 25 bucks just for the discs, don´t be naive guys.

That would be great, MantaLab only cut around $15.

Wishful thinking lol its a 2k run with extra tat. They're still going to charge $90usd+ for these, guaranteed. Probably $100+ tbh.

Manta are cheaper than blufans anyway, plus there's the whole postage thing. Manta Matrix and Dune OC weren't any cheaper either btw, and they had paperweights instead of a 3rd slip.

Reactions: Mararagan
Any idea when they might do a Beauty Shot reveal of the design for the steelbook?

I know we have SDCC going on right now so wasn't sure if it might happen there since they have a massive GoTG Vol3 booth

Any idea when they might do a Beauty Shot reveal of the design for the steelbook?

I know we have SDCC going on right now so wasn't sure if it might happen there since they have a massive GoTG Vol3 booth
Not sure on when the beauty shot will be revealed but this won’t have anything to do with SDCC

Reactions: samdavies

Yeah SDCC won't have any link to a Chinese release at all. BS' are likely start of August, given that's when VIP orders open.

• Informative
Reactions: JRodDirector