Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
I’m a little gutted I’m not going to be able to complete the Blufans trilogy, I took a break from collecting all Steelbooks and just went for certain premiums I wanted for my collection.

I’m hoping manta will release a steelbook to own even though I know BF’s will blow mantas out of the water.
Guardians Of The Galaxy 2.12.jpeg

I’m a little gutted I’m not going to be able to complete the Blufans trilogy, I took a break from collecting all Steelbooks and just went for certain premiums I wanted for my collection.

I’m hoping manta will release a steelbook to own even though I know BF’s will blow mantas out of the water.
View attachment 558859
huh, blufans will release gotg3, just under their new line :confused:

View attachment 558859

ah, totally forgot that only vips and few others can get it.

I think people who are not vips are going to be able to get a chance to get these also. There are not even close to 2000 vips lol. Plus these are discless so not everyone wants it. Honestly, I think this whole vip thing is just to fuel the hype train of the new BP collection by blufans.

I think people who are not vips are going to be able to get a chance to get these also. There are not even close to 2000 vips lol. Plus these are discless so not everyone wants it. Honestly, I think this whole vip thing is just to fuel the hype train of the new BP collection by blufans.
I have to agree. It was also announced that Blufans will also be releasing the discless MCU TV shows too like Manta.

If people aren’t happy with Manta releasing a discless WandaVision edition then surely it will be the same for blufans? Ok both have diehard fans. And blufans have been around longer with maybe some more loyal fans/ collectors but I think eventually the majority will get sick of all this.

We’ve gone from nothing for 2/3 years to all of a sudden the 2 biggest players in the game releasing the same discless films and now of shows you can’t even buy the physical discs from anywhere in the world.

Plus although Mantas are expensive they are still $14-$18 cheaper then their normal versions including discs. Blufans will either be the same as their usual prices (so $90 for one edition) or possibly more. Which is crazy tbh

I can’t see any of this lasting long at all with maybe the odd release selling well like guardians 3. But who knows. I still want these from Manta and blufans so maybe I sound like a hypocrite but if Manta continue to put 2 releases up for pre order each month and then Blufans starting all this up in October at an even higher price then I personally won’t be able to afford it each month and I assume some others will be in the same boat. Honestly I want Manta to stop putting so many releases up for pre order each month and I’m hoping the Blufans prices of these aren’t complete p!ss take.

Everything is far too early to predict though. But yeah I agree there’s a certain level hype to add the fear into FOMO for now

FOMO is high for sure. Manta do need to chill the f!ck out tho.
They surely do lol. Honestly I don't really mind them releasing WandaVision. I'll probably pass on it, but it's cool for those that want it. I know many people who see it differently, but I would like to at least be able to buy the disc legally and I can't do that with WandaVision. So I'm leaning towards passing on it. I bought Dr. Strange 2 because I can just pop the disc from the amaray release in it. I'm cool with that. :)

the blufans premium line / blufans x marvel line is for vips only and people who joined 8 gbs the last 3 years.
That’s the rules for another GB tho mate. The one we have joined for these next 3 MCU releases.

Might be different circumstances/ rules over here and other places. I’m fairly certain HDN will get a small allocated amount

Although it does sound like these will be harder for people to get because of them being like half the print size as usual