Loki: The Complete First Season (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-05) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

BP05.jpg

98D3D68F-0FE0-4749-ABAD-49851593C2B6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really really should take photos of all the steelbooks I've had signed over the years at Comic Con events. Off the top of head, I think the 'biggest' of these would include David Tennant (Dr Who steelbook), Andy Serkiss (War for the Planet of the Apes Manta DL) , Christopher Lloyld (Back to the Future), Nick Frost (Hot Fuzz), Shatner (One of the ST films), Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix) and Val Kilmer (Heat), I'm sure I'm forgetting many others.

Nice. I have a few Stan Lee ones and then have a Stan lee & RDJ iron man. Also hemsworth and stan lee thor

Nice. I have a few Stan Lee ones and then have a Stan lee & RDJ iron man. Also hemsworth and stan lee thor
Damn, RDJ and Hemsworth! Wish I had those. I forgot I do have Jeremy Renner and Benedict Cumberbatch too. I did attend the last European event Stan Lee went to (LFCC at Earl's Court when that still existed), but I wasn't collecting steels back then. Would have been nice to have something to sit next to the Hot Toys Guardians space suit Stan Lee I have.

There's a 99.9% chance I will only get a double lenticular of this for the slip and booklet. Can't justify buying a one click with no discs for this.
Think I’m DL’s for the whole of MCU going forward with the exception of Spiderman (because I have the homecoming OC) and if they ever do endgame to sit with infinity war

Only other one I’d consider is deadpool wolverine but even then I only like 2 posters so far so that will prob be a DL too

Reactions: MM3
Damn, RDJ and Hemsworth! Wish I had those. I forgot I do have Jeremy Renner and Benedict Cumberbatch too. I did attend the last European event Stan Lee went to (LFCC at Earl's Court when that still existed), but I wasn't collecting steels back then. Would have been nice to have something to sit next to the Hot Toys Guardians space suit Stan Lee I have.
YEah, they said no filming, but i had my camera around my neck so i left the video on. :)

YEah, they said no filming, but i had my camera around my neck so i left the video on. :)

Oh wow, what’s awesome is he seems like he’s never seen them or some of the artworks so you’re the first person to show him them. Very cool

Did Stan Lee say "these are terrific" about the steelbooks, and was surprised by them? :D

Video is like from a $20 toy spy pen camera I had in 2001...

It's empty, so why would that matter? There's no mention of season on the steel, so it can service the series as a whole.
How would you put 4 discs inside for two seasons, assuming we ever get them at all for the 2nd one, if the steelbook has only two holders...

How would you put 4 discs inside for two seasons, assuming we ever get them at all for the 2nd one, if the steelbook has only two holders...
I mean, you wouldn't. These are meant to be discless though remember, so I don't really think the amount of discs available elsewhere even comes into it.

Buy a OC and share the discs throughout the slips if it bothers you.. baring in mind you can only buy the discs in steelbooks, so you'll have those anyway.