Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
Essentially. I do not think it'll be a hard sell to those who want it though. There will only be 2K copies of each and unless you're a blufans VIP you'll have to jump through various hoops, or pay a small fortune, to get copies. I think they'll sell just fine.
no doubt you are right, 2k copies per release is a lot but im sure it wil sell, although i think the criteria of blufans VIPs will only limit sales (unless people buy just to sell on for a mark up)

clearly im just a furstrated collector without the numbers of editions to qualify for VIP, so no doubt i'll be after these to complete my collection....for now

no doubt you are right, 2k copies per release is a lot but im sure it wil sell, although i think the criteria of blufans VIPs will only limit sales (unless people buy just to sell on for a mark up)

clearly im just a furstrated collector without the numbers of editions to qualify for VIP, so no doubt i'll be after these to complete my collection....for now
Honestly 2K copies is absolutely tiny for a WEA, even if it's discless. Near/half of usual. There's currently less than 250 people on the VIP list (who can only buy 1 each), and others need to have bought X amount or specific recent releases.

It won't be a hard sell, and people will jump through the hoops to get them. Its funny though, because the manta Doctor Strange 2 sold poorly (for manta), but I'll bet blufans won't.

Requirements for HDN have yet to be determined, but that's for kevin's GB on the other forum. VIP, or 5 purchases from him within the last 2 years.
Ummm......have they even had 5 releases in the last two years?

Last one I bought from Kevin was Fanatics Avengers Endgame. Well before covid.... They've been missing the last couple of years!!

Reactions: Lenny Nero

Last one I bought from Kevin was Fanatics Avengers Endgame. Well before covid.... They've been missing the last couple of years!!
Yes. They've had enough, but not loads. It can be OAB's and unreleased orders too. TDKT, Prestige, WW84, No time to Die, Harry Potter, Green Mile, Shawshank to name a few that come to mind. I've bought 7 myself between Oct 2021 - June 2023.

spider-man far from home
rear window
the sting
vertigo
the scorpion king
shawshank redemption
harry potter 1
the prestige
batman begins
the dark knight
the dark knight rises
007 no time to die

Have none of those because they were shite.....

Feckin Scorpion King...... :rolleyes:
Don't hate on Scorpion King! At least the 1st of the 4 films was watchable. Plus, the scene where the Sorceress comes out of the bath water i repeatedly watched that over n over as a kid hoping her hair would bounce one of the times she comes up out of the water

Kevin also stated that if you made any purchases during the Flash sales he does those would count towards the 5 purchases.
I’ve never seen any discussion on here, might have missed it, about the 10 copies of the 1st Thor BF steelbook that Kevin said they just found In a box.
The rest of the copies were were destroyed years ago. Thought it was very cool because it’s a variant and was the original copy of that fantastic classic steelbook..
10 lucky collectors who spent over $500 on the flash sale got a copy. Kevin said gift for spending $500+didn’t say what it was, they would have sold a lot more stock!
There was a recent discussion on BR forum about one of the 10 copies listed on eBay for 500 Euros, you can click and see the steel if interested.
Thor Blufans 1/4slip sample steelbook HOLY GRAIL 10 (TEN) pcs WORLDWIDE (READ) | eBay

I’ve never seen any discussion on here, might have missed it, about the 10 copies of the 1st Thor BF steelbook that Kevin said they just found In a box.
The rest of the copies were were destroyed years ago. Thought it was very cool because it’s a variant and was the original copy of that fantastic classic steelbook..
10 lucky collectors who spent over $500 on the flash sale got a copy. Kevin said gift for spending $500+didn’t say what it was, they would have sold a lot more stock!
There was a recent discussion on BR forum about one of the 10 copies listed on eBay for 500 Euros, you can click and see the steel if interested.
Thor Blufans 1/4slip sample steelbook HOLY GRAIL 10 (TEN) pcs WORLDWIDE (READ) | eBay
Wait, you’re saying that some of the stock for BE #14 THOR got destroyed? And that it’s worth that much ?