Guess What Came In?!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Dear E3 Expo Alumni,

E3 Expo 2010 is making it easier for valued alumni like you to register for the show. Between now and February 12, 2010, you are invited to register online using our simple Express Registration, allowing you to register without resubmitting your industry credentials.

Express registration is available only if your registration contact information has not changed from last year. To proceed, click on the link below to access and review your profile. If your information has not changed from your 2009 application, submit your profile and you will receive a confirmation that your registration for E3 Expo 2010 is complete. Please print and retain this confirmation for your records.

If your contact information has changed from last year, please visit attendee registration and submit a new application along with your industry credentials.

Beginning May 17, 2010, badges will be mailed to all U.S. attendees who are registered and confirmed by May 3, 2010. All attendees are required to pick up their badge holders on-site.

International Alumni: Badges will NOT be mailed to international addresses, including Canada. Please visit the International Registration counter located on-site in the South Hall Lobby of the LACC to pick up your badge on-site beginning June 13, 2010. Translation services will be available.

We look forward to seeing you in June!

Sincerely,
The E3 Expo Registration Team

I don't have to re-submit paperwork!! :oohyeah:

E3 2010 here I come! (Eventually lol) :scat:

let me guess, you got one of these

Quote:
The world’s first life-size robot girlfriend, named Roxxxy, was introduced at an adult Expo in Las Vegas on Saturday, January 9th. The life like doll is the brain child of Douglas Hines who is the president of True Companion, the company that designed Roxxxy. True Companion has been working on a robotic, life like companion robot since 1983, according to the company’s website.
True Companion’s first robotic companion was designed in 1983 and was named Trudy. Hines admitted that Roxxxy is the result of 20 years of improvements since Trudy’s introduction. The new companion robot is anatomically correct with an articulated skeleton, flesh like skin, and even a mechanical heart that powers the robot’s cooling system. Hines and his team at True Companion did their best to create an artificial intelligence that was as life like as possible. Roxxxy is 5?7? tall, weighs 120lbs, and has a full C cup.
According to Hines, Roxxxy was developed to be a companion. “She’s a companion. She has a personality. She hears you. She listens to you. She speaks. She feels your touch. She goes to sleep. We are trying to replicate a personality of a person”, Hines said. Speaking to Roxxxy’s other abilities Hines was quoted as saying, “She can’t vacuum, she can’t cook but she can do almost anything else if you know what I mean.”

Quote:
According to Hines, Roxxxy was developed to be a companion. “She’s a companion. She has a personality. She hears you. She listens to you. She speaks. She feels your touch. She goes to sleep. We are trying to replicate a personality of a person”, Hines said. Speaking to Roxxxy’s other abilities Hines was quoted as saying, “She can’t vacuum, she can’t cook but she can do almost anything else if you know what I mean.”
I dont mind the not cooking and vacuuming as wife does that already but the SLEEPING!? If they want me to replace the wife this must change ASAP!