The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Links: HCG
Price: 65 USD
Size: 24x36"
Edition: 325 (original); ? (variant)
Notes: Screen print; hand numbered; for Quattro 2 (2017)

VanceKelly_Matrix_Reg_1024x1024.png

IMG_20170328_182012240.jpg IMG_20170328_182012242.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I can't even believe that I forgot to tell you. Sorry, @AlienKing! I just received mine, too. It's a beauty!

@Noodles The variant was green. ;)

16583801_1739173166394935_829741304530337792_n.jpg
Wait...WHAT!!!!! Ah so many questions!!!! Me and @C.C. 95 were just talking about how come it says "variant edition" for the original on the website. How come there are no info about this at HCG? And where the hell can i get my hands on one!? You're forgiven if you can help me :notworthy::notworthy::ohno::ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and tridon
Wait...WHAT!!!!! Ah so many questions!!!! Me and @C.C. 95 were just talking about how come it says "variant edition" for the original on the website. How come there are no info about this at HCG? And where the hell can i get my hands on one!? You're forgiven if you can help me :notworthy::notworthy::ohno::ohno:
@AlienKing Shame on you for not tagging me in the first post and shame on @tridon for not telling me about the green variant before it sold out. :p

Sorry guys! The variant sold out on the first day. There's a few on eBay. The cheapest one is $150 now... check it out here. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
@AlienKing Shame on you for not tagging me in the first post and shame on @tridon for not telling me about the green variant before it sold out. :p
Oops! Sorry Judge :notworthy: I hope i'm not in trouble with the law ;):p
In my defense, i don't even know if you have Matrix print or if you'd be interested in Matrix prints in general :D. But i had to tag you because this is such a beautiful print :drool:

Sorry guys! The variant sold out on the first day. There's a few on eBay. The cheapest one is $150 now... check it out here. :thumbs:
Why did you show me this? LOL :rofl:
I dont have any money but i'm about to buy this :greedy::greedy:
At least you're forgiven haha

FB Messenger next time :p
Yo Ken, WhatsApp me bro :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@AlienKing It's The Matrix, there's nothing else to add except to redux my previous message. ;)
tumblr_n6cmw2MzUO1t9sksvo1_500.gif

Whoops... my bad. :p

You're clearly living in the matrix. Do people even use WhatsApp anymore? How about I just message you on your MySpace page next time? :LOL:
What 'chu talkin 'bout bro? Many people still use WhatsApp. Especially if you wanna talk to someone outside of Canada. FB Messenger is so annoying that i had to uninstall it. More people that i know have WhatsApp than FB Messenger.
...or i took the blue pill :p

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@Wreck @Apollon @Noodles @C.C. 95 @tridon

By the way, i forgot to mention. There is a 'pretty big' error on this print. You can actually see it in one of the pictures. Any ideas? :coffee:

It says 'PG' instead of 'R'. I'm assuming that's what you mean? Yeah, that's annoying, but I'm okay with it -- doesn't bug me too much. I'd be more annoyed if they spelled an actor's name wrong.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
If you say "it says the Wachowski Brothers instead of the Wachowski Sisters" Imma have to thump you.:naughty::LOL:
LMAO! :rofl: Technically, it should be " Wachowski Siblings" :p
No, for real, its what Tridon said below...

It says 'PG' instead of 'R'. I'm assuming that's what you mean? Yeah, that's annoying, but I'm okay with it -- doesn't bug me too much. I'd be more annoyed if they spelled an actor's name wrong.
Bingo!
I was like whaaaat? Yea doesnt bother me too much, but its such a stupid mistake. Especially when the placeholder art has the 'Restricted' logo...

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and tridon