Halloween (1978) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FYE Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: September 11, 2018
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $32.99 - $29.99 (online), $24.99 (in-store)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Halloween78Steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Methinks would've been better with a larger back image (same size as UK) to better match the size of the front artwork . . . no logical reason I can see for such small artwork and not as if there's anything else occupying this sea of black . . .
View attachment 393065View attachment 393072

. . . and the 'face' inside should've been on the left and not under the disc cos with the disc in place looks like there's no inside artwork . . . disc art matching the front art is super cool tho.
View attachment 393079
Apart from the standard zero finish there appears to be some spot glossing to the artwork - on both sides - with a gold sheen on the front around the eyes and in particular to the eyebrows . . . and a sheen on the back in particular on the knife.:-
View attachment 393075

It’s not zero finish. I doubt you own the FYE steelbook. You’re judging from photos like you always do.

Note to myself...Why do you get baited all the time. There’s a reason for the ignore button.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
It’s not zero finish. I doubt you own the FYE steelbook. You’re judging from photos like you always do.

Note to myself...Why do you get baited all the time. There’s a reason for the ignore button.
Use the ignore button - that's what it's there for :banghead:

Deceiving photos? If it's not too much trouble, of course, maybe somebody who' s received this steelbook can offer a more informed opinion and confirm the finish?

EDITED BY MODERATOR AS OFF TOPIC

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked my copy, I like the art n that’s why a bought it, Steelbook is so so but a nice companion for my awesome Uk one! I ended up getting it for 21 n change after sale price n coupon!!!

Nothing beats the original steelbook. It's one of my favourites in my collection.

I bought it a few months back brand new and sealed for £25 off ebay... I think I was in the right place at the right time considering how expensive they have been going for over the past year or two!