Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #005) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-orders August 8 at 8 PM UK TIME)
Price: £25.99

af0b5d4f-5e2c-43a0-a594-ac931d86376c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was for the original. I like this label but they need to pick better titles to give deluxe treatment to. I grabbed King Kong after I saw an unboxing video of Schindler's List but I'm having second thoughts, especially since I paid close to $60. And now they cancelled my most-anticipated release, Pitch Black.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I thought this was for the original. I like this label but they need to pick better titles to give deluxe treatment to. I grabbed King Kong after I saw an unboxing video of Schindler's List but I'm having second thoughts, especially since I paid close to $60. And now they cancelled my most-anticipated release, Pitch Black.
I agree with you on that big time. They might be nice to look at but I can't justify the price for the movies. So far, anyway.

No way King Kong is worth $60! I'm happy with my original UK Steelbook. Its actually a nicer steelbook than what was included in the EB one too....!

I agree with you on that big time. They might be nice to look at but I can't justify the price for the movies. So far, anyway.

No way King Kong is worth $60! I'm happy with my original UK Steelbook. Its actually a nicer steelbook than what was included in the EB one too....!

Doesn’t take much to please you these days lol

I haven't had much interest in their recent releases apart from their first, Killer klowns and Schindlers list, but unfortunately, I missed both but would be interested in this depending on the package and price.

I just noticed this will be BluPick not BluPack. Aside for the Mummy book I thought the other 2 Blupicks so far had been a WWA and a slip and some extras. Basically what Blupacks have replaced, so why is this a blupick? Are they phasing out the blupack name and substituting it for Blupick while keeping all the rest or what's the deal?

I just noticed this will be BluPick not BluPack. Aside for the Mummy book I thought the other 2 Blupicks so far had been a WWA and a slip and some extras. Basically what Blupacks have replaced, so why is this a blupick? Are they phasing out the blupack name and substituting it for Blupick while keeping all the rest or what's the deal?
Blupick series is just WWA steelbook with slipcase or slipbox and some numbered
Mummy release for example was just WWA steelbooks in faux leather slipcase
did not have booklet or artcards etc

Blupack Series is WWA steelbooks in a Premium Slip with Art Folder to hold collectable items (booklet/artcards/ and other items)

Blupack also have display strut card (can be displayed either desktop or wall mounted) with original poster design- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Card - 1 x 8" Easel - 2 x Clear Plastic Card Stands

Lot more Blupack releases coming some new threads done yesterday for these

Last edited:
Doesn’t take much to please you these days lol
If you want to pay that much for a crap flat, matte steelbook with no title compared to a much superior glossy one which cost about £15 then that's your choice.

If I'm being charged premium prices I expect a premium steelbook for it. Not some crappy cards and useless posters instead......

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
Full pack shot and the pre-order details (time and date) drops on Monday 5th August at 7pm UK TIME. Halloween will be part of our Blu Pick Series (BPS - Killer Klowns, Scott Pilgrim and The Mummy's) so don't miss it!

Thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
Screenshot_20190803-043457~2.png

Reactions: jasong
I'm curious about how different their "new?" BPS line will differ from their BluPack line.

I know it's not new per se Paul. But surely they will have learned from their BluPack series and will look to improve their BPS line based on that. Just going off the placeholder, it's looking like the difference between BPS and BluPack will be minimal, that thing is big enough to hold a brick.

I know it's not new per se Paul. But surely they will have learned from their BluPack series and will look to improve their BPS line based on that. Just going off the placeholder, it's looking like the difference between BPS and BluPack will be minimal, that thing is big enough to hold a brick.
Blupick series don't include booklets and artcards etc

Blupick series is just the steelbook in a slipcase or slipbox
There might be some extra item included as in something small

Blu-pick series is a lot different to Blupack series

Reactions: DMD4k
It has been... until now :p Look at that placeholder!! It's as thick if not thicker than the BP series placeholders. They must be including a jumbo steel or something, if a steel is all that they're including. It can't be.

It has been... until now :p Look at that placeholder!! It's as thick if not thicker than the BP series placeholders. They must be including a jumbo steel or something, if a steel is all that they're including. It can't be.
That's not a photo of the actual slip :rofl: it's just a teaser image

Monday you will see details
Full pack shot and the pre-order details (time and date) drops on Monday 5th August at 7pm UK TIME.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and St4rlord