Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #005) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-orders August 8 at 8 PM UK TIME)
Price: £25.99

af0b5d4f-5e2c-43a0-a594-ac931d86376c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not a photo of the actual slip :rofl: it's just a teaser image

Monday you will see details
Full pack shot and the pre-order details (time and date) drops on Monday 5th August at 7pm UK TIME.
I know, I know...

Blu Pick Series 005: Halloween 4K Blu-ray SteelBook Pre-Order Details and Pack Shot Reveal

Pre-Orders Start 8th August at 8pm UK TIME!
Limited & Numbered to Only 600 Units worldwide

Blu Pick Series 005 features a high quality slipcase to the same standards as before with our more expensive BluPack editions. We have used the same materials and printing techniques to achieve a true premium finish. We have also packed more items into this Blu Pick Series release than ever before.

Release Details:

Exclusive Plastic Numbering Card 1 - 600

Premium Slipcase with Multi-Level Embossing (same quality and materials used as with our more expensive BluPack releases)
Limited Edition 4K Blu-ray SteelBook with art by Todd McFarlane

Exclusive Poster (Edition Numbered EBEX Print #1 - Poster will be in a tube for shipping) Art TBC
2 x Exclusive Art Cards
Exclusive 12pp Booklet

The numbered slipcase that you receive will be sent at random

af0b5d4f-5e2c-43a0-a594-ac931d86376c.png

Reactions: DMD4k
I like the slip and the price is ok, so ...I'm in.

I hope they change the poster artwork, because this one is crap.
I think I might go for this too, curious about the different level embossing.
That poster tube is going to make shipping more costly. Not sure how wise that is on a cheaper product.

Thursday and Friday are shaping up to be quite busy.

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Slip is really nice. Decent extras too but just don’t like that steelbook

I have the zavvi release preodered but I have been thinking of cancelling since endgame it's coming out on the 30th and thus will have to bee paid this month. I am the only one thinking about cancelling zavvi and going for this? £10 more isn't that much and it's 4k, also if they go all out on the case I think this will be worth while...... decisions......... decisions.

Reactions: DMD4k
Great price, will definitely be ordering and cancelling my zavvi order.