Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #005) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-orders August 8 at 8 PM UK TIME)
Price: £25.99

af0b5d4f-5e2c-43a0-a594-ac931d86376c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to say, for the price its a really nice package. You can feel a small cost difference in places in my view, I also have A Start is Born Manta Lab on my desk which definetly has a different quality. But the slip is very nice, the steel is fine and good extras. Very happy with it overall.

Front cover slip.jpg
Slip back.jpg
Steel front.jpg
Inside steel.jpgPoster.jpgExtras.jpgBooklet.jpgSteel back.jpg

Received mine yesterday. First time ordering from them, so was surprised how slim it is.

The poster is ok, but would have preferred it folded and placed inside the slipcase to complete the set. I have no place for it.

Reactions: jasong
Got mine today and I'm very happy with it so will definitely buy again from them in the future, only minor complaint is that I wished they would have shrinkwrapped the steelbook inside...

Also got mine recently, and whilst it looks very nice, I was surprised to see how slim the slip was. I thought it would be bulkier than that. And what's the deal with not having a sealed steelbook inside?? :cautious: That should be a given...