Halloween (2018) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #10) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: June , 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order April 13 2.30 PM Italy Time) Sold Out
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies. WWA steelbook. Lenticular Full Slip. Final artwork TBC.
Group buy: hosted by aniv

4K variant slipbox thread (not a steelbook) HERE

Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Banner (prova 3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wondered how that worked.

If something is limited to 300 copies (like this), does that mean there are extra slips printed for the empties? Or are they held back from the 300 print run?

Just double checked my fb messages. For just the 4k slip, cards and booklet it was 24.90 euros plus postage.

I'm on the fence as never had a cinemuseum release before, is it worth biting the bullet?

Just double checked my fb messages. For just the 4k slip, cards and booklet it was 24.90 euros plus postage.

I'm on the fence as never had a cinemuseum release before, is it worth biting the bullet?
Their slips DO look amazing.

I'll be getting my first ones with my Rocky Saga shipment.....

If you like the art used, I would say yes, the quality is very good.

If something is limited to 300 copies (like this), does that mean there are extra slips printed for the empties? Or are they held back from the 300 print run?

We must print 5% extra every release to be sure to have enough to secure official print run, so we usually have 10/15 copies extra each release and it seems some collectors are interested to buy unnumbered and unofficial CMA to combine with steelbooks released in other countries.

The site only has 1 copy of the standard lenticular editon left. Get it before it's gone.

We're working as fast as possible on Halloween release, Lenticular cards are ready (we had 40% of production to print twice because final effect wasn't good enough) and Full Slip will be ready next week. Live pictures will be available soon on CM Facebook page.

Any further updates on this release? :)

A while back it was announced on their Facebook page that the preorder was scheduled the last Saturday in June. After I asked the question tonight their Facebook page announced that it was A TBA and to stay tuned. I know that sometimes the preorders are delayed and that’s why I asked the question tonight.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012