Halloween (2018) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #10) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: June , 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order April 13 2.30 PM Italy Time) Sold Out
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies. WWA steelbook. Lenticular Full Slip. Final artwork TBC.
Group buy: hosted by aniv

4K variant slipbox thread (not a steelbook) HERE

Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Banner (prova 3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow amazing set i just wished i had this now and wished i collected all there editions to date.
What was the orginal cost of these editions and i take they where all priced same.

Wow amazing set i just wished i had this now and wished i collected all there editions to date.
What was the orginal cost of these editions and i take they where all priced same.
As in all editions from the beginning? About the same $ but the extra Full slips with the 4K Amarays which are part of the combo packs are not with most editions. This full slip is superb along with the Lenti that isn't to bad itself. Fantastic set

Duck and Run, can you track this for me? I bought it during the GB and now the tracking # shows it as being delivered but I never received it. These packages always require a signature upon delivery so I don't know how it ended up going to someone else's address. Whoever had to sign for the package certainly knew it was not something they ordered. Bottom line is I paid for it but someone else apparently got it. Perhaps the package was mis-labeled?

Duck and Run, can you track this for me? I bought it during the GB and now the tracking # shows it as being delivered but I never received it. These packages always require a signature upon delivery so I don't know how it ended up going to someone else's address. Whoever had to sign for the package certainly knew it was not something they ordered. Bottom line is I paid for it but someone else apparently got it. Perhaps the package was mis-labeled?

please send private message or text to customer service: [email protected]

Public thread is not right place to contact customer service.

Thank you