Halloween (2018) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #10) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: June , 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order April 13 2.30 PM Italy Time) Sold Out
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies. WWA steelbook. Lenticular Full Slip. Final artwork TBC.
Group buy: hosted by aniv

4K variant slipbox thread (not a steelbook) HERE

Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Banner (prova 3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost soiled my pants watching the video of the lenti but realized the cause was more the tacos I had for lunch.
Nevertheless, the lenti looks fantastic and I can't wait to get it.

What is going on with the shipping @duckandrun ?? It was supposed to ship "in the next hours" a week ago :wtf:

All orders from NInja GB have been shipped as promised.
We're working now on international orders on CM store (please consider that in Italy there are feew days of vacation in august). We're working on parcels but we can't control couriers directly.

For assistance on orders through CM store, please use regular cusotmer service via Facebook or email: [email protected]

Thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
I keep getting emails almost every day saying there is an update to my tracking status.
However, when I check the tracking there is no update. Same status as three days ago.
This is starting to piss me off. I feel like I am being toyed with. What can I say, my nerves
are a bit raw these days.

I keep getting emails almost every day saying there is an update to my tracking status.
However, when I check the tracking there is no update. Same status as three days ago.
This is starting to piss me off. I feel like I am being toyed with. What can I say, my nerves
are a bit raw these days.

tracking codes need few days to become active. We had few days of vacation in Itlay.
We're shipping all orders and we're working without pause, saturday ans sunday incluse.
Don't stress yourself too much and don't worry for your order, it will be delivered soon.

Have a nice Sunday.

tracking codes need few days to become active. We had few days of vacation in Itlay.
We're shipping all orders and we're working without pause, saturday ans sunday incluse.
Don't stress yourself too much and don't worry for your order, it will be delivered soon.

Have a nice Sunday.
I was being somewhat facetious. I am not really pissed off. Just that it seemed odd that the email says
there is an update to order status yet nothing has really changed. So I don't see what the purpose is of
so many emails signifying nothing. I appreciate you responding to my ramblings. :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
I was being somewhat facetious. I am not really pissed off. Just that it seemed odd that the email says
there is an update to order status yet nothing has really changed. So I don't see what the purpose is of
so many emails signifying nothing. I appreciate you responding to my ramblings. :thumbs:

i just checked your tracking code and it's working. Tomorrow it will move forward again and usually delivery to USA needs 10/12 days.
We're so sorry for long waiting but we worked hard to reduce disservice on next releases.
Thanks for your patience!

Got my tracking to USA via two 'surreal' emails from Shippypro and Asendia:

Shippipro quoted me a total of €89.8 + €23.99 = €20. :LOL:
Asendia on the other hand felt that 'Dear Asendia' was the appropriate greeting! :rofl:

That's enough fun for now!

Thanks Carlo; looking forward to receiving this in a couple of weeks. :thanks::thanks::thanks:

• Haha
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
Oh man what a nice edition. I like these Cinemuseum releases very much, but cannot afford to start a collection from another retailer. However, still tempted to hunt these down someday....