Halloween (2018) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #10) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: June , 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order April 13 2.30 PM Italy Time) Sold Out
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies. WWA steelbook. Lenticular Full Slip. Final artwork TBC.
Group buy: hosted by aniv

4K variant slipbox thread (not a steelbook) HERE

Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Banner (prova 3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As promised, we're happy to show special gift for Halloween (2018) - CMA#10 Combo Version 4K UHD!!!
We're sorry for extra waiting but i'm sure thatyou will forgive us!

The shipments are in preparation and I received from Aniv the updated list of the Group Buy!

I remind you that very few copies of Halloween will be available in restock during Alita CMA # 13 pre-order (Saturday 10th August at 2:30 pm Italy Time).

Thanks to all of you for the patience and support that allowed us to take our CMA line to the next level!

index6.jpg

index2.jpgindex1.jpgindex4.jpgindex5.jpgindex.jpg

As promised, we're happy to show special gift for Halloween (2018) - CMA#10 Combo Version 4K UHD!!!
We're sorry for extra waiting but i'm sure thatyou will forgive us!

The shipments are in preparation and I received from Aniv the updated list of the Group Buy!

I remind you that very few copies of Halloween will be available in restock during Alita CMA # 13 pre-order (Saturday 10th August at 2:30 pm Italy Time).

Thanks to all of you for the patience and support that allowed us to take our CMA line to the next level!

View attachment 441232

View attachment 441235View attachment 441236View attachment 441234View attachment 441233View attachment 441237
Oh wow! Cool.

Looking forward to mine :woot:

I missed out on the combo version so no mask for me but consider myself lucky enough to get at least the lenti. I can't wait for this! As well IT(1990) & Pet Sematary soon. :)

Reactions: BluSteel2012