Halloween (2018) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #10) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: June , 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order April 13 2.30 PM Italy Time) Sold Out
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies. WWA steelbook. Lenticular Full Slip. Final artwork TBC.
Group buy: hosted by aniv

4K variant slipbox thread (not a steelbook) HERE

Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Banner (prova 3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was changed, it was a mistake.....does it really matter now? They're hardly going to go back and reprint the whole lot again.

At least it's not pink or something! :p
Just keen to hear it from the horse's mouth is all ;) I don't think that's too much to ask, I'm not asking for an entire reprint. If he answered upon the first time of asking, it would be done and dusted by now. I saw him answer several other questions but not the title change one, so... :coffee:

Reactions: DMD4k
Just keen to hear it from the horse's mouth is all ;) I don't think that's too much to ask, I'm not asking for an entire reprint. If he answered upon the first time of asking, it would be done and dusted by now. I saw him answer several other questions but not the title change one, so... :coffee:

The question is very interesting and would require more time to answer.
The author of the artwork provided us with a graphic file with more options for the title, including the yellow one chosen for the final version.
Our graphic designer considered that it fits better in the artwork making the final effect more homogeneous.
It is normal that some may like the previous version more, but in this way we have respected the will of the artist and the colorimetry of the Full Slip.

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb and monanza
The author of the artwork provided us with a graphic file with more options for the title, including the yellow one chosen for the final version.
Our graphic designer considered that it fits better in the artwork making the final effect more homogeneous.
It is normal that some may like the previous version more, but in this way we have respected the will of the artist and the colorimetry of the Full Slip.
Thank you for the answer. Regardless I still look forward to receiving my copy :)

Very good summation of the decision process involved. I love the word "colorimetry" which I will add to my vocabulary.:D