Halloween (2018) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #10) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: June , 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order April 13 2.30 PM Italy Time) Sold Out
Price: €44.90
Notes: Limited to 400 copies. WWA steelbook. Lenticular Full Slip. Final artwork TBC.
Group buy: hosted by aniv

4K variant slipbox thread (not a steelbook) HERE

Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Banner (prova 3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone comment on the lenti quality of previous releases? This is the first CM release that really interests me, but new companies don't always understand what makes a good lenti (cough cough EverythingBlu... :naughty:).

Can anyone comment on the lenti quality of previous releases? This is the first CM release that really interests me, but new companies don't always understand what makes a good lenti (cough cough EverythingBlu... :naughty:).
Good quality. I have Red Sparrow and they even took the project on to make their second (I think second unless I missed some) lenti a combination of transition and depth in two different places, not at the same time, and the result was good. I've seen vids of their first and their third and they also look good so no reason to think they're not capable of doing the same for this release.

Reactions: ChrisIW

both CMA editions are quite nice.. red sparrow even very good imo

Reactions: ChrisIW
Would be surprised if this is the final art considering neither of these are official promo/poster images for the movie. Definitely not the front cover

We've aòready used Artworks made by artists or graphics, Universal Italy is agree to offer licenses if the artwork is consistent with the film and submitting each graphic to verification.
I certainly hope you are able to get the front approved. This is not a movie I had planned on getting a premium release for, but I love that front artwork so much and we won’t see something like that elsewhere, so I have to if that gets approved. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
100% purchase as long as I have the funds available when goes live to order

I will likely be getting following premium editions
CMA release
Filmarena FAC release

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta