Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
RELEASE DATE: Sept. 24, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $24.49
ORDER: Amazon

image.jpg

OLD IMAGE:

The film that ushered in the modern age of horror - Jamie Lee Curtis, in her debut role, plays a babysitter who must protect herself from the deadly Michael Myers, a mental institution escapee who killed his sister on Halloween fifteen years earlier. Called "the most successful independent motion picture of all time, HALLOWEEN is one of most frightening films ever made. Packed with brand-new extras and a brand new HD transfer from original vault elements for a true, definitive collector's edition.

ORIGINAL POST:
I am posting this here, as I know there are many fans of the film, and it could turn out to be some collector's edition (though it does not say that here). But, so I don't lose the thread, I won't put it in the regular Blu-Ray area for the USA just in case.

Per 'The Digital Bits':

Anchor Bay has revealed that they’re working on a new Halloween: 35th Anniversary Edition for release on Blu-ray and DVD later this year. They’re calling it “the greatest version with exciting extras” and have even reunited star Jamie Lee Curtis and director John Carpenter for the festivities. We’ll have more official details as they’re announced.

Attachments

• halloween_US.png
    halloween_US.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 540
Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds too exciting to pass on.. Would love to read more updates towards the event, too bad that I'd never get the chance of having any of my Halloween editions signed. Living overseas makes it harder lol

Thx for sharing mate