Halloween (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Halloween Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B001CNO6GI/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

61XgYleR7nL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Region Free
English Audio Track DTS-HD 5.1

halloweenhx8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this through the post today WOW stunning Steelbook the gold look is lovely a bit like the wanted Steelbook.

Stunning artwork on the disc LOVELY ;)

I bought the German Halloween 2 directors cut to accommodate it but didn't know it was CUT:( lucky I bought the UK version as that is UNCUT but the theatrical cut

Looking for the best edition of this steel. I have seen copies with rating sticker on it as well as different shrink wrap....also have a seen copies with nothing showing on the steel shrink wrap or anything else at all!

Which is the better copy?

Thanks

There is only ONE version available!
Depends from when the Stock is and where it comes from... that is why there are rating Stickers applied or not!
This release was available before rating Logos HAVE TO BE PUT on each Steelbook (law in Germany!)
That is also why there is different quality and kind of Shrinkwrap or foil shrink

Hope this helps ;-)

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
Looking for the best edition of this steel. I have seen copies with rating sticker on it as well as different shrink wrap....also have a seen copies with nothing showing on the steel shrink wrap or anything else at all!

Which is the better copy?

Thanks

There is only ONE version available!
Depends from when the Stock is and where it comes from... that is why there are rating Stickers applied or not!
This release was available before rating Logos HAVE TO BE PUT on each Steelbook (law in Germany!)
That is also why there is different quality and kind of Shrinkwrap or foil shrink

Hope this helps ;-)

It only comes without the FSK logo if you physically peel it off. I prefer to keep mine on and shrinkwrapped. Minty minty.

it would of been great if we could of had a Halloween 1978 steel released in time for Halloween this year, can't believe there hasn't been a release for this iconic movie yet

Seeing as how this has been going for silly money on eBay for a while, just a heads up that some resellers on Amazon.de have this in stock for around €15.00 new.
I was thinking this might have been a listing error, and it would be the Amaray case standard release, so I ordered one - and it arrived... it is definitely this steelbook

Seeing as how this has been going for silly money on eBay for a while, just a heads up that some resellers on Amazon.de have this in stock for around €15.00 new.
I was thinking this might have been a listing error, and it would be the Amaray case standard release, so I ordered one - and it arrived... it is definitely this steelbook

Wanted to order, but went out of stock during the checkout process.