Horror-Theatrical Halloween Kills - In theaters October 15, 2021

Well that was.. something lol. Film is a bit of a mess overall with some weird tonal shifts that kinda make it feel like a comedy at times (Guess McBride couldn't help himself). I wont go into spoilers but while I like the idea behind the ending its ultimately kinda dumb. I am a gorehound though and despite how over the top some of the kills are I was entertained overall. There are some nice ties to the original and i love the slightly burned look of Myers in this.

Very much looking forward to getting my hands on the Steelbook and watching all that claret in 4K :vamp:

Is Michael MEYERS the unknown cousin we never knew Michael MYERS had??

Happy Michael Myers GIF by IBTrav Artworks

• Haha
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Saw this last week and absolutely frigging loved it, my favourite film of the year so far

Might not have been the best film ever but the non-stop killfest was just fun to watch

Just got back from watching it..........Well at least I can save some money on the steelbook now!

It’s weird ain’t it. It pays off on the violence etc but the story is a mess. That hospital scene and the ending that seemed like a dream was just rubbish. Shame because I love the 2018 film

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187