Limited Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2013
Poland
Release date: September 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.De
Price: 85 Euro

51u4c0Ny32L.jpg

Plus, they have more real estate to work with with G1 sizes! (I personally will pick up DVD editions of Amarays and steelbooks if they are unique and have cool art. I just swap in a blu ray!)
I still pick them up aswell if I like them enough! I usually leave the DVD's in though, some of my best editions are on DVD! I know a lot of releases will never hit Blu-Ray so I'm happy to keep them!:)

Reactions: C.C. 95 and elle82
I still pick them up aswell if I like them enough! I usually leave the DVD's in though, some of my best editions are on DVD! I know a lot of releases will never hit Blu-Ray so I'm happy to keep them!:)
Absolutely. There are titles that may never make it to blu ray let alone steelbook. (For many and varied reasons).
So- if you come across a great steelbook DVD of a movie you love (that isn't particularly popular) you may only ever see it in that incarnation! (Example: there is a nice Frequency steelbook DVD, and the Constantine DVD steelbooks are really cool!).
Oh- and I had to buy the Arrow DVD amaray edition of Kentucky Fried movie because it was a MUCH better package than the later blu ray edition. (Disc swap!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill