Hannibal (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Exclusive to UK & Limited to 1,500 - 4K + BD Steelbook with Gloss + Emboss finish. Rigid Slipcase with Soft Touch + Spot Gloss detail. 40 Page Production Notes Booklet 6x Lobby Cards Double-Sided Poster

91rC24UYTZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91mNuIYEsDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Hannibal.jpg 715OgIjeLWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never really a fan of these films and I’ve seen this far too many times. Bit boring too and only picks up around the dinner table scene imo. Gary Oldmans face is absolutely savage too

Zavvi links

Wow! Now I'm glad I didn't import that Taiwanese edition with the shown above silver steel, slip, snd some cards.

Very nice looking set. I'm a huge fan of the soft touch and was impressed with it for Zavvi Universal release of 8-mile. Although I'm most happy to see they've now started numbering these editions I think this helps build trust around it actually being a "collectors edition" rather than something they'll just reprint when they feel like it.

The previous line of "strictly limited" progressed to individually numbered real quick and is now 2 steps ahead of some other companies. I hope to see companies like Arrow and Second Sight etc. follow suit. Especially when Universal are behaving more like your Mantas or HDZetas than the supposed boutique labels. Well done Universal